|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
|Job Ref||HD 3970|
A leading independent media agency, the number 1 specialist worldwide for communications to children young people, families and the entertainment sector. They offer their clients everything they would expect from a market leading media agency but in a unique package to suit their individual needs. They champion professionalism within their sector and wider media market, ensuring their clients business is given the care and attention required by supplier partners.
They focus on delivering the highest quality at the lowest cost, ensuring they have the right insight tools for the job and a true understanding of the audiences with which they are trading. Navigating their clients through the changing digital media landscape is key. Their success has contributed to the agencies business growth and they act as an extension of their clients marketing teams, saving them both time and money.
As well as supporting client growth they have a proactive new business programme and benefit from positive word of mouth and client referrals which have contributed to success. They operate on a global level through their carefully selected agency partner network and centralised management from the UK office.
They never compromise on quality and their team of experts are committed to delivering immaculate client service with the highest levels of attention to detail. Every member of the team is steered by the strength of the “DNA” company culture (Drive eNergy and teAmwork). Their can do attitude and thirst for a challenge is visible across the business and their continuous professional development programme is recognised by both Investors in People, silver status, and the Institute of Practitioners, platinum awarded.
They are an equal opportunities employer who looks to recruit ambitious, talented, and self-starting individuals who wish to accelerate their career progression and make their mark within an independent company, to become part of the long term future of the Business.
Their office hours are Monday-Friday 0930-1730. Benefits available, following successful completion of a 3 month probation period, include pension contribution (min 3%), inclusion in company Health and Life assurance policy, Employee Assistance Programme, 20 days contractual annual leave plus day off for birthday, additional bonus 3 days available for planning holiday in line with demands of the business and Christmas-New year office closure. They also have 5pm early closure on Fridays and summer hours on Friday’s across July and August.
Working for this agency provides a unique opportunity with career development being directly linked to business growth. Team members are awarded performance related annual bonus, with senior management (Associate Directors and above) having the opportunity to work towards accruing share options within the business to benefit from the long term success.
Digital E-commerce Manager
The agency are looking for an experienced Digital Ecommerce Manager to support the agency’s ecommerce and PPC offerings within our rapidly expanding digital team.
Core duties include:
• Supporting client teams with the implementation and optimisation of Ecommerce campaigns across the agency.
• Making daily campaign optimisations, ensuring that campaigns are driving the most effective ROIs against client budgets.
• Compiling client reports and making recommendations based on performance.
• Communicating campaign results concisely in both internal and external meetings.
• Establishing strong working relationships with media owners and other third parties.
• Recommending the use of best working practices, keeping up with industry trends.
The ideal candidate would have:
• 1-3 years of experience within a media agency/media owner environment with a focus on the planning, set up, optimisation and reporting of digital ecommerce and PPC campaigns.
• Experience using Google Shopping, Amazon Advertising, Criteo Sponsored Products/HookLogic and similar product-search technologies.
• Working knowledge of pay-per-click campaign set up in Google AdWords.
• Experience using booking and tracking systems such as Prisma, Metis and Google DoubleClick.
• Previous client experience within youth and entertainment sectors preferable but not essential.
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Up to £35k dependent on experience