|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
- MEDIA OWNER
|Salary||To £26,000 + bonus|
This role is expected to evolve as digital out of home advances. You will be expected to adopt a change mind-set that leads, encourages and supports this business growth and evolution.
You will be encouraged and expected to partner with different agencies and specialist we work with as our business grows, to allow for greater agility in the way we are set up to work and to broaden development opportunities for continued career progression, building your career at this major outdoor company
As an Account Manager you are responsible for building and maintaining professional and profitable relationships with specific Media Agency clients, identifying new business opportunities with new and existing advertisers. Developing creative opportunities, establishing and managing sales deals, generating maximum revenue for the Company.
You are an ambassador for the company and as such, you are recognised for and expected to demonstrate behaviour which expresses their Company values and celebrate others who do the same.
• Contribute to and implement strategies agreed and achieve pre-determined revenue and KPI targets.
• Own relationships with specific Media Agency accounts to influence activity towards OOH market and to the company specifically, and to ensure proactive pitching to Media Agencies is effective.
• Deliver proactive solution driven sales by extracting briefs from key clients
• Support the diversification of the customer base across multiple Media Agencies and organisations
• Build strong relationships with colleagues to ensure smooth campaign delivery.
• Ensure CRM is used daily to manage appointments and communications.
• Work to ensure that the company is perceived as a brand leader.
• Use standard consumer behaviour research tools to inform Agency strategy.
• Adhere to and advocate wider adoption of the established business and commercial policies, and enabling processes and governance, in place to achieve their business strategy.
• Focus efforts and time on the development and performance of the Agency business. May be required to spend a minority of time with other organisations (e.g. Specialists) to support and enable Agency performance.
• Be aware of strengths and weaknesses of other media channels
• Understand Media Agency client business, marketing strategies, media objectives
• Gain a sound understanding of the company portfolio to influence planning decisions
• Act as the two-way conduit for marketplace insight between agencies and specialist teams
Communication and interpersonal skills
• Confident communication and presentation skills when speaking with all levels
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Strong ability to coherently explain processes and expectations
• Has a rapidly maturing understanding of business, financials, products/services, the market or the needs/challenges of assigned accounts
• A self-starter with the ability to prioritise in order to achieve deadlines and maintain client’s expectations
• Adaptable to work alone and be part of a team to support colleagues, share information and improve on best practices
• The ability to use your initiative and a confident approach to decision making
• Strong numeracy skills with exceptional attention to detail
• Fully conversant with all aspects of Microsoft packages with an intermediate skill set in Excel
• Ability to interpret data at a detailed level
Qualifications and Experience
• Proven sales generation, negotiation and account management skills and experiences, preferably within the digital and OOH media marketplace
• Previous experience working in a similar campaign or deadline driven environment would be an advantage
• Demonstrable capability/experience:
o Developing colleagues' and customers' understanding of the process and outcomes
o Managing the delivery of customer campaigns from objective translation into booking and through to implementation
o Success working with sales or account management processes.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent