|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
|Salary||To £40k dep on experience|
Our client is a digital-first creative agency, that was originally founded in 2011.
Although their roots lie in mobile, they produce digital adverts and creative strategies for all digital platforms, including digital Out-Of-Home screens. As the technology landscape has become increasingly sophisticated, they have specifically developed expertise in the design and production of Dynamic adverts served under Programmatic Advertising. Using Data resources, this specialism involves producing multivariate creative testing, optimised to our brand’s KPIs.
In true start-up style, they regularly throw people in at the deep end, but with the right amount of backup and mentorship to help people succeed.
They are a talented bunch of technical specialists, designers, creative technologists, relationship managers, and strategists, crucially all under one roof – ours!
Above all, they have produced some amazingly cool work for our clients!
The position of Creative Strategist will require you to help drive the growth of our core product offering - dynamic display creative. You will be involved in establishing dynamic creative strategies for top brands both in the UK, Europe and Globally.
This roles involves working closely with:
• Media agency planning and programmatic teams to identify key target audiences and data opportunities, and ensuring the creative strategy is best executed to fulfil the media KPIs
• A client’s creative agency to receive appropriate assets and creative guidance
• The Design team to ensure creative templates are designed to best fulfil the creative strategy as well as the brand’s creative expectations
• The Data Analysis team, to ensure all reporting and analysis is in line with the proposed strategy and client expectations
• The Clients themselves. You will be required to ensure clients fully understand the proposed strategy, as well as take the lead in making ongoing strategy recommendations and making sure all insights are fed back into the strategy process for continued optimisation
• The new Business team, as you will occasionally assist with new business opportunities and pitching
• Be a strong communicator
• Have experience dealing with clients
• Possess a strategic way of thinking, along with analytical rigour
• Have experience in digital media (ideally programmatic or display)
• Be able to work in a fast paced environment, where team members work on several projects at once