|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
|Salary||up to £55,000 dependent on experience|
This is the new bespoke planning & buying unit designed by us to service this FMCG client across the Globe.
You will be part of a new division growing its own innovative, collaborative and dynamic culture. It is unique data led proposition that combines the best talent from across our network. You will be working closely with various expert teams to deliver brilliant, market leading strategies.
You will be sitting in a fully integrated hub with all people working together.
This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious individual to work on transitioning a global brand and developing data driven solutions for some fantastic household names.
Job Title: Digital Strategy Account Director
Reports To: Chief Digital Officer
Department: Digital Strategy
Overall role description
The Digital Strategy Account Director is a pivotal role within the team. They are the key point of contact for clients’ digital strategy on a day to day basis and will work within planning team as their Digital specialist; Leading digital planning innovation, best practise and measurement. You will work closely with your digital investment and programmatic counterparts to ensure implementation and performance.
• Serve as the digital expert within the multi-media planning team.
• Educate both clients and planning team on digital best practice, and new innovations in market.
• Lead digital strategy across campaigns and ad-hoc projects.
• Present and sell-in your strategy to senior clients. Respond to questions and challenges in the moment.
• Work with planning, and buying teams to assist with complex campaign planning, and identify and deliver new solutions in a collaborative fashion.
• Build & maintain strong relationship with creative team to deliver strategies which are aligned across creative and media.
• Confidence in presenting to senior stakeholders, ability to sell in an idea and respond to live feedback.
• Excellent client service skills, ideally within FMCG or retail.
• Be able to demonstrate a full understanding of how to build a digital strategy and integrate within a wider communications strategy, whilst delivering award winning work.
• Strong understanding of the retail market, and particularly the challenge of online comms to offline sales.
• Strong understanding of programmatic, especially challenges around viewability and brand safety.
• Strong logical thinker, to find innovative solutions whether the challenge is tech-based, or a new creative idea.
• Ability to manage upwards, downwards and across teams appropriately ensuring you have all the information you require to complete tasks and proactively manage deadlines.
They are a FTSE 100 company
They invest heavily into AV but are rapidly evolving adopting cutting edge digital as well as interesting and dynamic partnerships to drive deeper connections with their target audiences.
Other things to know:
Training is critical to our people’s development and we have a strong training programme in place, taking advantage of the extensive Talent organisation.
• 25 days holiday
• Participation in annual Company bonus scheme
• Lifecover (4 x salary)
• Permanent health insurance (3/4 of gross salary index linked up to the age of 60)
• Company Pension
• Subsidised canteen
• Free breakfast
• Free eye tests, £50 off first pair of glasses
• Dental insurance at reduced rates
• Subsidised gym membership (Fitness First)
• Season ticket loan
• Bike to work scheme member
• Free employee support program including financial advice and counselling
• Monthly all-company ‘Skint Night’ socials.