|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
- MEDIA OWNER
|Salary||£19,000-£21,000 + comms|
Role Objective and Context:
You belong to a team media of executives, planning and booking airtime under the Head of Planning.
Your role is to help grow revenue and the use of our Brands and platforms through a portfolio of London media agencies.
You will actively support your Media Manager to implement business plans & strategies.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Expertise in our business systems and Revenue Management tools.
2. Challenge every agency brief, using facts, figures and insight to do so.
3. Sell the benefits of alternative scenarios, creating the best solution(s) for the customer.
4. Optimise customer requests through our systems and liaise with Pricing, Inventory Operations and Scheduling to ensure clients’ requirements are delivered effectively.
5. Best practice management and administration of your agency deal(s) and good pricing knowledge.
6. Manage your workload whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail.
7. Provide exceptional service both internally and externally.
8. Be a proactive and energetic contributor to sales initiatives.
9. Proactively and accurately assist in forecasting future business potential.
Key measures of success:
1. Continuous improvement on agreed set of KPIs.
2. Championing within the sales team (use of tools, data-led decisions and so on)
3. Demonstrating excellent patch management and contributing to process improvements within the team.
4. Proactively seeking to break habits and drive better results.
5. Having exceptional knowledge of our brands and a good understanding of your agencies’ and clients’ motivations.
6. Working closely with your Media Manager to identify areas of opportunity and growth within your patch of business; creating proposals and pitches to take to customers.
7. Involvement in product design (packages), new initiatives and building up a sales expertise.