|Location||Al1 3TT, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
- MEDIA OWNER
|Salary||£35,000 + Car + Excellent comms + Flex + Benefits|
An AMAZING opportunity at one of the world’s leading Media & Entertainment groups!!!! DOMT MISS OUT
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, the Account Manager (AM) is responsible for the delivery of demanding annual sales targets covering new and existing (core) business development within the Private and Public Sector markets across a defined geographical region. As an expert in all aspects of the company portfolio and inventory across a number of franchises, the job holder’s key remit is new customer acquisition to drive brand and revenue.
You will be responsible for developing rewarding relationships at all levels within existing accounts within a given area and will formulate plans for revenue growth and improved client retention. Account Managers will be tasked with ensuring that market share, revenue and margin are maximized across the portfolio.
Role & Responsibilities
• Demonstrate a track record of success in delivering sales targets.
• Anticipate barriers to success, formulate strategies and action plans to overcome such barriers, and execute plans by priority.
• Possess absolute commitment to delivery of sales targets, objectives and required management reports.
• Drive change and innovation within the company in pursuit of revenue growth and client satisfaction.
• The AM is given an annual target (split into months), across the available portfolio within their geographical area with the clear objective of achieving 100% on monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
• The AM is required to actively engage in demand generation activities on a weekly basis to new and lapsed clients to ensure that new business acquisition forms c. 40% of their output – although this will be set as a separate objective by their line manager, dependent on the mix of agencies / accounts
Key Skills & Experience
• Extensive experience as Sales professional, with a strong understanding of sales best practice and skills spanning: relationship management, prospecting, opportunity qualification and development, objection handling and closing.
• Proven track record of success within the outdoor / media sales industry and the ability to work proactively and demonstrate the flexibility necessary to meet demands of the role to often challenging timeframes.
• First class commercial acumen regarding the advertising industry as a whole, particularly in respect of outdoor advertising and how businesses work, and the ways in which media coverage and budgetary spend are formulated is essential to this role.
• Determination in nurturing key accounts to their full spending potential and demand generation hunger for new business acquisition is essential to this role.
• Candidates should possess the ability and gravitas to: engage with contacts to board level, understand client business pressures, drivers and challenges, and position Global Outdoor solutions in terms of delivering real business benefit – brand recognition, revenue growth, profit improvement, competitive edge, ROI etc
• Experience of delivering media solutions
• History of exceeding sales targets significantly