|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
|Job Ref||HD 4163|
01. Key clients/projects
You will be responsible for making sure that the work delivered by the team meets the client's objectives.
You will be able to juggle multiple priorities, and understand when and how to delegate work to other people in the team. You will need great attention to detail, and you will ensure that the work delivered by the team is of the highest quality. You will be a leader in your team, able to recommend new approaches based on your experience.
You need to be creative in the way you solve problems, able to ‘think outside the box’ to find solutions to business challenges.
You will be able to explain complex concepts to clients and colleagues in a way that is easy to understand..
02. Key Responsibilities
Driving Client business growth
• Experienced in leading and managing an Ad operations team within an agency or media vendor
• It's not essential to have worked in a media agency before,
but you do need relevant commercial experience.
• You will be the lead in strategising and co-ordinating all Ad operations strategy with Ad operations team.
• You will manage more junior team members to deliver the work and you will be responsible for the quality of the work that they deliver.
• We want people in the team to come to you for guidance and support - you will be an expert in Ad operations, specialising in trafficking
• You will build relationships with people from across the agency and learn from their experience.
• You will need to be up-to-date with developments within ad operations, and be able to recommend ways to incorporate new techniques into our work.
• You need to be a proactive and curious learner; keen to develop and learn new skills independently and share and collaborate with a wider team.
03. Skills/Technical capabilities
• Being the lead in managing the Ad operations relations with our ad-server partners, creative agency, media planning teams and local teams.
• Experience working with Sizmek
• Project manage and prioritise workload across the ad ops team
• Become a central point of contact with the creative team to prioritise creative delivery
• Ensuring Ad operations team are effectively following the process in activating digital standard display, programmatic, also including Video/TVO/VOD and other online campaigns.
• Assist in completing trafficking sheets and trafficking the ads into the ad server (site, placement name, ad size, landing URL and analytics tracking etc), to accurately measure and help achieve campaign objectives.
04. What it takes
• Manage Ad operations team on 3rd party pixels into
the partner’s ad server i.e. brand uplift studies, and ad verification measurement/tracking.
• Manage Ad operations team ensure they are gathering the creative deliverables in a timely manner from the creative agency.
• Develop or enhance processes to drive team efficiency and profitability
• Manage Ad operations team to work closely with marketing science team and media planning for all client reporting
• Overlook central finance billing and queries with the
• Actively find solutions and efficiently troubleshoot creative and technical issues which may arise
05. Our commitment to you
In addition your overall wellbeing and happiness is one of our top priorities we created our own bespoke programme of various activities and workshops to help support good health including body stat checks, sleep workshops, mindfulness, boxing, Pilates, massages - you can even get your hair and nails done!