|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
|Salary||To £45,000 dep on experience|
This is an exciting opportunity to join as a Programmatic Manager across a key account. The Santa Monica based video games developer has recently consolidated its global media planning and buying account with us. With the move, the agency, incumbent for the North American and LATAM regions, adds the EMEA and APAC assignments.
The client has been working with us in the US since 2011 and last year made us their global agency of record. Since that time the agency has successfully launched major gaming franchise campaigns, with cross-channel approaches through linear and digital livestreams, social takeovers, and innovative custom integrations.
• Lead a team to deliver day to day campaign execution, optimization, and analysis across multiple clients
• Own the programmatic activation process for your clients, taking responsibility for day to day deliverables of your team
• Ensure you have knowledge of BETA and testing opportunities to push your clients’ programmatic ambitions
• Build strong relationships with key technology, data and media vendors to extend your programmatic knowledge, helping to conduct further analysis into client media performance and brand safety.
• Critique the impact of programmatic activity on actual business outcomes for your and ensure this is fed into the clients short/mid-term programmatic strategy
• Start to build a relationship with key clients through reporting meetings (QBRs and PCAs predominantly)
• Take responsibility for all financial and reporting outputs of your team
• • Exemplary time management skills, able to prioritize and work well under pressure
• Extensive use of Microsoft packages, in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent communication skills, with experience speaking with junior clients
• Excellent numerical and math skills
• Fluent in English, additional languages advantageous
• Experience mentoring and helping to train more junior members of the team
• At least 2 years hands on experience with relevant technologies such as DV360 or MediaMath