|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
The role overview:
This is an exciting position within a major agency to act as a Digital Account Manager, working across several of our most prodigious online accounts. You’ll be expected to manage key pieces of business, providing a superior service to our clients and delivering innovative digital solutions wherever possible. You’ll apply your knowledge of media and communications platforms to identify the most appropriate mediums to overcome the challenges the clients are facing. You’ll be responsible in driving performance through an unrivalled understanding of online channels and how consumers use them.
The role will focus is digitally focused around the below 10 areas. Some areas require advanced knowledge and leadership, others require a basic understanding.
• Digital cross-channel planning
• Audience data planning
• Investment & trading
• Publisher & technology landscape
• OSEP strategy
• Comms planning
• Audience research tools
• Industry/market innovation
What they expect of the person in this role:
• From a planning perspective, well versed in cross-platform paid digital channels including: display (direct & programmatic), mobile, & paid social. A general understanding of PPC, video, and biddable platforms is also beneficial.
• Working with your director and team to lead the activation planning of all digital channels (display, mobile, social) – developing the media plans from an overall activation planning perspective and integrating programmatic, social, and mobile planning expertise into their respective teams.
• Channel and audience planning within and across channels as per activation strategy set with Business Director.
• Work in conjunction with platforms (e.g. Affiperf, Mobext, Socialyse, and Ecselis) on management and optimisation of campaigns.
• Manage a small proportion of display suppliers and publishers for direct IO buying – focus is to interpret digital strategy to support clients’ business through platform growth.
• Be client facing as necessary depending on the needs of specific accounts, working as part of client team across disciplines, delivering integrated services to our clients.
• Develop and evolve best-in-class client reporting (working closely with DBi).
• Manage and optimise day-to-day channel performance against client KPIs.
• Manage digital executive(s) (exact number varies by team and client).
• Continually act as an ambassador for the agency at internal and external events, demonstrating our agency values and lending to the development of a great agency culture.
What you will be responsible for:
• Connected activation planning, working closely with wider team, led by a Digital Business Director, but with a reasonable degree of autonomy.
• Working within an integrated client and planning team, with aim to gain exposure to all channels and ensure that digital seamlessly integrates into comms output
• Managing investment planning at platform & audience level, managing yourself and team of executives to build and deliver media plans, liaising closely with media partners defined by the trading team to nurture relationships, drive innovation, and delight clients.
• Developing high level activation planning insight and rationale with the support of your team and overall leadership on the account.
• Managing and optimising the performance of media plans against KPIs on relevant frequencies.
• Implementation, activation, quality assurance, measurement, and reporting for cross-channel digital media campaigns (technical campaign logistics).
• Working across multiple digital media platforms including, but not limited to, Doubleclick, Integral Ad Science, Google Analytics, Artemis, Comscore, etc (exact needs dependent on account).
Who the agency are looking for:
• You will ideally have had previous commercial experience in online media planning experience, from a media agency environment.
• Prior experience of client management and clear communication skills, able to present ideas with conviction and gravitas.
• Strong administration skills and an enthusiastic approach to other more menial aspects of the role.
• Knowledge of industry research and measurement tools (DCM, TGI, Google Analytics, Comscore, Adynamix, etc)
• Proficiency in MS Office, PowerPoint, Word and Excel.