|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
|Salary||Up to 31K (dep on exp)|
A great opportunity to join a leading UK Media Agency as an Senior Ad-Ops Executive.
• Troubleshoot campaign related issues.
• Assisting on client site tagging requirements and roll out suggested tagging strategy once confirmation from the client is received. GTM
• Train internal teams on industry best practice.
• Consult on dynamic creative setup
• Document internal procedures, policies and tutorials.
• Expand Tech Ops offering on DoubleClick stack i.e. Data Studio, Attribution 360, Google Analytics.
• Familiar with affiliate tracking.
• Update teams on ad server changes.
• Migrate accounts on global site tagging to bypass ITP regulations.
• Monitor campaign delivery via automated reports
• Strive to find efficiency in current workflow to improve on SLA.
• Train internal teams on common issues.
• Manage a log of publisher tags
1. Have absolute accuracy in all work undertaken
2. Be confident working with data and have excellent numeracy skills
3. Be able to work to deadlines and be effective under pressure
4. Be adept at interpreting data, taking learnings and applying these to meaningful solutions for clients.
5. Learn and adapt to new systems and new ways of working as the Ad Operations Team evolves.