|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
|Salary||To £55,000 dep on exp|
A top UK agency with 250 offices across 74 countries with over 7000 staff worldwide, and more digital staff than any other agency. They have a unique agency culture and want to attract top talent from across the industry to keep our entrepreneurial, creative and tenacious spirit running through their company and teams
The client for this role has a growth mentality and will always be in a state of change. The agency is looking for someone who is excited by such a dynamic business. The client is in the business of consistently buying brands and the right candidate will learn a lot from working on a 'growing' business.
It is a real opportunity to play part of re-inventing the way in which comms are delivered. On this client, the agency need someone who wants to be challenged (mentally, not in terms of hours). In this role no day will be the same, so the agency want to recruit someone who will thrive in this exciting yet slightly unpredictable environment. If you are the type of person who needs structure this is not the job for you!
Planning Directors at the agency are crucial talent to their growth and development. They seek talent that is highly motivated, energised and committed to being both as an inspiration internally and for clients.
As the fast pace of their client’s business changes, they look to Planning Directors to be the strategic partners to help facilitate and guide this change.
Their Planning Directors are collaborative, tenacious, inventive and experts in client servicing, people management and helping shape and evolve the brands they partner with.
They expect Planning Directors to lead by example and mentor and train the rising stars at the agency so we are always prepared for the future.
• Leadership and running of UK planning team on a account, reporting to a Business Director, supported by one Planning Manager and one Planning Assistant on each account.
• Strong partnership with Senior Communications Planners to collaborate on delivering a comprehensive communications strategy that is aligned with their business plan and goals
• Collaborate closely with all areas of agency expertise
• Establish trust at a senior level with client teams; grow different client in-roads with appropriate levels so we can influence business as needed
• Collaborate with other agency partners and the agency central team
• Support Business Director in delivering commercial accountability and profitability
• Deliver total client satisfaction; give strategic and organisational leadership to your team and ensure your account works commercially for the agency