|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
|Job Ref||HD 3852|
Our client are increasingly availing themselves of martech solutions to work with their clients within a ‘Better Decisions, Faster’ framework. Recent client wins have pushed this requirement further, to the point where they need to scale some of their newest machine learning (ML) projects into actionable marketing.
They require an exceptional Python engineering talent looking for a second career move into a more varied and dynamic role. Working primarily on the implementation of a significant propensity project into Google Cloud Platform (GCP) for a tourism client, they will be working closely with a senior contractor and technical director but will require interaction across the entire cross functional martech team, the wider account team and local markets. This comprises of tag management, digital analytics, data visualisation and DMP management so some digital marketing knowledge or experience would be extremely beneficial.
REPORTING TO: Director, Technical Lead
What does the role involve?
• Implementation of the core regression and machine learning propensity algorithms to GCP
• Implementation of additional propensity related developments
• Ongoing verification of the model outputs, and recommendation of adjustments to strategy
• Liaising with client support teams to democratise output into reporting and dashboarding solutions
Qualifications, skills and experience:
• BSc or equivalent in mathematics / statistics / physics / computer science or similar STEM
• Exceptional Python skills, 3+ years academic + commercial
• Confident in SQL
• 1.5 years commercial machine learning experience, ideally at scale
• Some exposure to GCP / BigQuery
• Prior use and knowledge of lambda functions (AWS) or cloud functions (GCP)
• Strong interpersonal skills, with an ability to develop relationships across markets and agencies ensuring cooperative and collaborative spirit
• Strong trouble shooting skills to enable quick identification of the source of issues
• Ability to confidently convey complex and technical specifications and capabilities to a varied of audience.
• MSc / PhD in statistics / data science / software engineering
• Exposure to some elements of digital marketing including DMPs, ad servers, CRM platforms and tag management platforms
• Exposure to dashboarding solutions, particularly providing