|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
|Salary||To £50,000 (dep on exp) + bonus|
A mobile native ad tech company . They offer a unique fully integrated stack of technology with the mission to transform the mobile advertising industry. They are successfully expanding around the world with 10 offices in the US, Europe, Asia Pacific, and South America.
• Set the Media Plan with the sales (Audience, Targeting, Creatives, Reporting)
• Coordinate Ad Unit and deck design (assets collection, brief completion), Publisher list, Pricing and Volume Potential
• Create the Jira ticket, and deal with the studio regarding the creatives.
• Define Extra Potential (IPSOS, Footfall analysis, video cases…)
• Collect campaign items (ready to launch) to set up the campaign in FUSIO DSP and FUSIO ADSERVER, including 3rd parties
• Support client with tracking issues
• Provide screen shots
• Enter campaigns statistics and costs in the right tracking sheets on a daily basis (Tracker and Jira)
• Extract mid reports and final reports with .xls.
• Optimize campaigns with the N+1 and the delivery manager to check pacing, KPIs, app/site list and gross margin
• Escalade to Head of or Directors issues regarding tracking and trading
• Inform the stakeholders of the campaigns progress to upsell
• Report the final results, provide consistant PCA, insights and analysis and get the client POV and ask for a testimonial
• Add value on the insights, future recommendation
• Prepare annual, quaterly reporting
• Meet client for strategic meeting
• Focus on the client satisfaction and ensure delivery with focus on the gross margin
• Take part in internal meetings (ask questions, propose actions)
• Provide product feed back