|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
|Salary||To £47,000 (dep on exp)|
This leading agency is looking for an account director who will work with the global managing director and business director on a range of functions, including client and account management, media and strategic consultancy, new business and cross-agency collaboration. The clients are all in the luxury/fashion sector
They are looking for:
• Excellent knowledge of UK media landscape, in particular, across print, OOH and digital
• Strong digital experience across all channels including search, display, social and mobile
• Excellent strategic and critical thinking, ability to develop engaging client presentations
• Instinctive knowledge, understanding and experience of luxury and fashion
• Self-starting and proactive attitude to work
• Strong strategic offline and online media planning experience from a media agency environment.
• A solid understanding of applying digital planning skills.
• Extensive understanding of and interest for all aspects of the media landscape across multiple industries.
• Experience of team management and developing direct reports.
• Experience of new business development and pitching.
• Knowledge of industry research and measurement tools (BARB, TGI, Google Analytics, Comscore, Adynamix)
• Proficiency in MS Office, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
Client and Project Management Skills
• Strong client servicing with a natural ability to build rapport with discerning luxury clients
• Management of key projects (media/consultancy), day-to-day operational aspects of projects
• Constantly deliver quality and innovative solutions for clients
• Act as primary point of contact for clients and take a lead in planning projects
• Extensive understanding of and passion for all aspects of luxury and fashion landscape
• Intuitive knowledge of luxury and ability to converse naturally about related topics
• Luxury and fashion digital media landscape knowledge
• Branding, creative or media strategy and planning skills
• Brand and creative client experience or experience of developing brand strategies
• Support additional projects as required: e.g., market reviews, competitor analysis and trends research
New Business & Marketing Skills
• Play a lead role in new business media pitching: writing key pages of the pitch presentation, leading pitches as required, coordinating with other group agencies as required to develop full service marketing and creative offering
• Developing marketing consultancy projects: identifying client’s business needs and writing detailed consultancy proposals
• Identify new business opportunities and actively work to cultivate new business leads among existing clients
Team Management Skills
• Work as a collaborate, positive team player
• Create and execute project work plans across agency offices
• Drive integrated process and thinking across other agency teams
• Minimise our exposure and risk on projects
• Manage project budgets and timelines
• Play an active role in mentoring and developing junior members of the team
• Take ownership of skills development for self and team
• Act as an ambassador for the agency and champion the team and their unique offer internally and externally