|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
A fantastic role in the social media department of a major agency. They are an expert team of strategists, planners, ideas people, story-tellers, content producers, community managers, distributors, analysts and traders.
They work with some of the biggest social influencers around to create fun and engaging content for clients.
They are a highly motivated, energetic team with a passion for all things social. They like great ideas combined with smart planning and a relentless commitment to results. They are constantly innovating for clients, working with all the key platforms in the latest formats to reach audiences in interesting ways.
• Manage an enviable portfolio of clients directing the owned, earned, shared and paid activity to ensure we are developing clients and revenue across all four channels
• Own the relationship with key partners for trading paid social and ensure quality training and execution across the team
• Manage our team of paid media traders to ensure efficient, effective planning and activation of paid campaigns
• Work directly and closely with clients to develop plans, manage issues and maintain positive relationships
• Ensures client work is of high quality, delivered to brief, deadline and budget
• Line manages several members of the team and ensures ongoing training and development for the mid-junior team members
• Brings innovative, inspiring and award-winning thinking to the Socialyse team, clients and new business
• Helps evangelise Socialyse around key topics, especially our offering and the future of social media and for our clients
• Participates in new business opportunities to drive new revenue
Client strategy and planning:
• Helps lead and execute the client strategy and planning to ensure the best work
• Utilises tech partners and tools to provide data and insight to all client strategy and planning as well as to ensure smart and consistent measurement and delivery
• Develops and maintains relationships with key clients within portfolio to ensure work is on brief, delivering KPIs and metrics, to deadline and budget
• Pushes clients to take on broader Socialyse services as well as try new and innovative campaign ideas through a deep, trusted relationship built on strong consultancy and mutual respect
• Addresses and manages client challenges and ensures clients are providing clear briefs, budgets and KPIs and provides reasonable timeframes to deliver proposals, plans and work
• Helps surprise and delight clients with new ideas, partners and ways to work with the company
• Line manage a number of team members, ensuring regular meetings, clear objectives, identifying training and development requirements and ongoing career progression
• New business:
• Assists the new business lead or Business Director on new business pitches or proposals for incumbent media clients
• Proven experience in the digital and advertising industry, across one or more of earned, paid and owned activity, either in a specialised team or agency
• Experience in leading on a large, high profile client, navigating key stakeholders and achieving success in planning and management of social marketing campaigns.
• Experience and knowledge of social API tech platforms.
• Solid team leadership and people management skills
• Deep knowledge and understanding of social media, as well as an understanding of the paid and organic social landscape, with proven strategy, planning, activation and new business skills
• Solid understanding of how owned, earned, shared and paid social media work together and specifically with traditional media and search as well as other marketing disciplines
• Accomplished client manager with experience managing clients
• New business experience and capabilities
• Passion for digital media and a thirst for innovation and implementing new ideas
• Ability to set, manage and deliver appropriate KPIs for clients