|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
- MEDIA OWNER
|Salary||£36,000 with a bonus and attractive benefits|
Account Director (Trading)
£36,000 and a bonus with attractive benefits
The leading outdoor company with offices across Europe, APAC and The States is recruiting for an Account Director (Trading). The successful candidate would be joining a renowned and innovative outdoor business.
This role is expected to evolve as the digital out of home advances. You will be expected to adopt a change mind-set that leads, encourages and supports this business growth and evolution
You will be encouraged and expected to partner with different clients, agencies and specialists as the business grows, to allow for greater agility in the way the business operates and to broaden development opportunities for continued career progression.
As an Account Director you are responsible for the management of trading service delivery and performance, including adoption levels, SLAs, capability and process for specific accounts. Identifying new business opportunities, establishing and managing sales deals, generating maximum revenue for the Company. Managing the workload and performance of the Trading Team related to specific accounts
You’ll be a company ambassador in the industry and as such, you are recognised for and expected to demonstrate behaviour which expresses the company values and celebrate others who do the same.
• Responsible for the management of trading performance for specific accounts, including SLAs
• Day to day involvement in managing the relationship with Partners for all aspects of trading with specific accounts
• Training and support for Partners in the use of trading platforms and processes to complete bookings
• Oversight and initial escalation point for resolution of trading performance and issues resulting, including system performance, data integrity and governance, process optimisation for specific accounts
• Ensuring compliance of trading with specific accounts and market strategy and expectations
• Manages multiple high-profile accounts and many important accounts spanning broad geographic areas, representing significant revenue and having diverse and complex needs
• Day to day management of the Trading Team; Manages the workload and performance of the relevant Trading Account Directors, Managers and Planners assigned to specific accounts
• Liaison with Sales and Trading Management teams
• Plans trading approach and has input into colleagues' approaches; manages own and often others' resources
• Adhere to and advocate wider adoption the established business and commercial policies, and enabling processes and governance, in place to achieve our business strategy
• Inputs to the definition of, and applies the trading strategy, business rules, targeting and route to market strategies within the trading activity, working in close collaboration with the Head of Automated Trading, Head of Trading Operations Head of Trading
• Input to defining and overseeing implementation of the business trading strategy, including proposition and product management, service delivery and capability development for specific accounts
• Has defined authority/opportunity to set and negotiate trading/service terms with moderate discretion within policy guidelines.
• Internally and externally recognised as a best practice sales expert within your area and expert negotiation and sales closing skills.
• To be aware and keep up to date with the market and competitor media landscape (across media channels) to challenge the status quo and increase revenue growth.
• Manages own time on key objectives and proactively works to improve the performance of the department and business and looks for and removes (or reduce) constraints on getting things done effectively
• Develops effective medium to long term project plans for own area.
• Promotes an agile approach and reduces ineffectiveness or inefficiency so that aims are achieved in the most successful way.
• Anticipates skills, knowledge and behaviours required of role and continuously seeks to learn and develop these
Communication and interpersonal skills:
• Encourages others to work effectively with people with diverse styles and backgrounds
• A technical contributor that creates formal networks internally and externally, i.e. part of a formal industry network
• Explains/ presents complex ideas clearly and with passion
• Builds support for ideas through persuasion and consensus-building.
• Negotiates effectively to achieve the desired outcome in complex situations
Thinking and Problem Solving:
• Develops and refines innovative solutions to problems
• Develops and shares innovative approaches; considering the wider impact and implications for the business
• Makes timely and sound decisions regarding complex issues
• Influences strategy and goals in own area based on business needs and priorities to deliver objectives
• Supports implementation of change
• Experienced in media (and preferably digital and OOH media) trading and management
• Proven in-depth sales generation, negotiation and account management skills and experiences, preferably within the digital and OOH media marketplace.
• An understanding of business, financials, products/services, the market or the needs/challenges of assigned accounts
Demonstrable capability/experience to:
Develop colleagues' and customers' understanding
Act as an expert in the management and delivery of customer campaigns from objective translation into b booking and through to implementation
Success working with moderately complex sales or account management processes
Educated to degree level or equivalent
Contact Steven Dear on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07818 566640.