|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
|Job Ref||HD 3967|
|Salary||To £28k dep on Experience|
Our client is a digital agency, delivering creative strategies and ad production across a variety of screens, formats, clients and verticals.
Their core specialism is in the design and production of Dynamic adverts, often served under programmatic advertising, and known as DCO (Dynamic Creative Optimisation).
Whilst they benefit from the strength and backing of a major advertising and media network, they have stayed true to their roots with the culture and atmosphere of a start-up, and all the energy and opportunity for talent that it brings.
They are comprised of a wide-ranging and talented bunch of specialists, from creative strategists, designers, developers, analysts, technicians and relationship managers.
Using data resources, creative thinking, and the smart use of technology (some of which is proprietary to them!), they produce beautiful data-driven, audience-first creative, optimised to deliver against their client’s KPIs.
Above all, they have produced some amazingly cool – and effective – work for our clients across the world.
They are looking for someone who can help support the entire end-to-end process, working closely alongside the account management and specialist teams, from concepting, strategy and design, throughout development, delivery and subsequent post-delivery. You will be expected to deliver high-quality work on a multitude of projects, in a fast paced and growing environment.
The role requires significant liaison both internally and externally (with clients, agency partners and technology platforms), so communication is key! The ideal candidate has initiative, is highly organized, a quick learner and is excited to work with top brands.
• Strong attention to detail
• Highly organised & clear communication skills
• Ability to work independently but also as part of a team
• Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to accurately set, manage and meet deadlines
• Fast and keen learner
• Digital knowledge and experience
• Experience of advertising and media agency industry (particularly ad operations/trafficking)
• Knowledge of HTML5 and its capabilities
• Knowledge of the creative production process
• Working knowledge of Photoshop
• Interest in the Digital media landscape
• Experience in a client facing role
• Confident in managing Digital Designers and Software developers on multiple projects