|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
|Salary||To £40,000 (dep on exp) + bonus|
Why this Job?
The role is varied and it is a great opportunity to to work at a leading online publisher and enhance
your sales and account management skills . You will be working on successful digital brands and
their associated products, in an exciting sector.
This is a challenging opportunity for the right candidate who is highly motivated and an excellent and
inspirational account executive or senior account executive keen to progress.
A leading digital publisher who specialises in the property industry. It has several successful online periodicals and associated products.
Reporting to the Digital Sales Director, you should be driven by Sales, Account Management and Business Development and enjoy autonomy. You will excel at building solid relationships with your clients and will also be hungry in your approach to drive new revenue streams.
You will also have a keen interest in ad tech and data. Our work environment is fast-paced and intellectually demanding. We are looking for a passionate salesperson who thrives on providing their clients with market leading and strategic digital solutions. You will enjoy building and maintaining exceptional relationships with clients. In turn, you will be rewarded by a company that celebrates success and commits to sustaining a high performance work culture.
· Own the entire sales process from account identification to close
· Accountable for servicing customer satisfaction for accounts across major Developers
· Foster direct client relationships with key customers and prospects
· Generate revenue within agency patch and hit targets
· Respond to requests in timely manner and propose multiple advertising solutions and ideas
· Generate new ideas
· Responsible for sales and prospects
· Organise and attend regular Sales meetings with clients and key stake holders
· Attend regular, informative meetings with the Digital Sales Director
· Grow the company digital brands with clients
· Provide feedback to the rest of the organisation on how to better satisfy client needs
· A dynamic, focused and self-motivated sales person.
· Client facing experience
· You already contacts in the industry (ideally)
· Digital Sales Experience
· Excellent analytical and negotiation skills.
· Highly organised, with ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
· Ability to prioritise and focus, with strict attention to detail.
· A self-starter - able to manage own priorities and workload without supervision
· A team player - able to pitch in where required to help the wider effort
· Outstanding communication skills - oral and written.
· Bright, charismatic and inspirational with the ability to quickly win credibility internally and externally.