|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
|Salary||Up to 43K (dep on exp)|
The Account Manager is responsible for the cross-channel planning and day to day account management. You will be responsible for the client relationship and delivery of key projects and media plans. This role covers full service media across PPC, Display, Paid social, TV, press, OOH & radio. You’ll be working with a team of media strategists, individual channel specialists and data teams and the role includes briefing & coordination of these teams as well as development of the media plans across these channels. The campaigns have a very heavy digital performance element to them however traditional media experience is key too as a major driver for digital transactions.
• End to end campaign management, from responses to media planning briefs through to live campaign management with the support of their direct reports and a wider supporting team across a range of channels.
• Undertaking research and analysing data using specialist industry resources.
• Planning well-crafted error free cross channel media plans.
• Identifying target audiences and analysing their characteristics, behaviour and media habits Presenting proposals, including cost schedules, to clients.
• Proofreading advertisement content before release and managing quality in campaign delivery within the agency and with 3rd parties.
• Maintaining detailed records and notes.
• Evaluating the effectiveness of campaigns in order to inform future campaigns.
• Managing and developing the skills of junior members of the team.
Likely to have at least 3-5 years of relevant agency experience, be passionate, ambitious and curious.