|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
|Salary||To £30,000 (dep on exp)|
A digital-first creative agency having the strength and backing of a major advertising and media network. They have stayed true to their roots with a culture and atmosphere of a start-up, with all the energy and opportunity for talent that brings.
Although their roots lie in mobile, they produce digital adverts and creative strategies for all digital platforms.
In true start-up style, they regularly throw people in at the deep end, but with the right amount of backup and mentorship to help people succeed.
They are a talented bunch of technical specialists, designers, creative technologists, relationship managers, and strategists, crucially all under one roof .
They are looking for someone who can help manage the entire end-to-end process, working with specialist teams from concepting, strategy and design, throughout development, delivery and subsequent post-delivery. You will be expected to deliver high-quality work on a multitude of projects, in a fast paced and growing environment.
The role requires significant liaison both internally and externally (with clients, agency partners and technology platforms), so communication is key. Their ideal candidate has digital experience, is highly organized, a quick learner and is excited to work with top brands.
• Digital knowledge and experience
• Strong attention to detail
• Highly organised & clear communication skills
• Ability to work independently but also as part of a team
• Experience in a client facing role
• Capable of manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to accurately set, manage and meet deadlines
• Fast and keen learner
• Confident in managing Digital Designers and Software developers on multiple projects
• Experience of advertising and media agency industry (particularly ad operations/trafficking)
• Knowledge of HTML5 and its capabilities
• Knowledge of the creative production process
• Working knowledge of Photoshop
• Interest in the Digital media landscape