|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
- MEDIA OWNER
|Salary||To £30,000 (doe) + bonus|
A highly successful in house sales team, generating millions of pounds every year through the sales of promotional space, ambient media opportunities and sponsorship. Over the past three years the team has doubled the revenue from these categories, while creating some unforgettable experiences with the world’s biggest brands.
To source and generate revenue and experiences from brand promotional activity in line with the Commercial Business Plan. With a focus on revenue, this Account Manager will be responsible for generating experiences that create surprise and delight across their sites The Account Manager will drive agency spend through existing relationships, and increase income through the development of new opportunities whilst delivering excellent customer service.
• To achieve / exceed income targets.
• To source Brand Experience promotions that fit within the company's brand values and quality guidelines.
• To account manage a designation of experiential agencies through face to face presentations and meetings, and educate them in promotional, ambient media and sponsorship opportunities
• To respond to sales opportunities within agreed time lines and document the sales pipeline.
• To conduct sales research for Brand experience, road shows and sponsorship opportunities and proactively seek out new business.
• To fully understand the company portfolio, its centres and the available promotional / ambient media opportunities
• To work as part of a team whilst being supportive, confident and consultative.
• To ensure that all of the company's high standards of operation are achieved.
• To ensure the efficient delivery of Brand Promotions in centre through the Commercialisation Coordinators.
• To monitor and update the client database.
• To challenge and improve existing services and facilities through innovation.
• To communicate and liaise with the Promotions Administrators in the coordination of Brand documentation and logistics.
The candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of sales experience within the media world (outdoor, press, online etc) or within experiential agencies. We would look at transferable skills for example from conference or event companies. We are looking for a ‘people person’ capable of building relationships and influencing at a senior level.