|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
|Salary||To £35,000 (dep on exp) + bonus|
A major media company has an opening in a newly created advertising sales team in London, responsible for sales across their portfolio of products in EMEA
They have a unique product offering that offers unrivalled opportunities to advertisers looking to target specialist audiences within the financial services industry. With increased interest in branded content and creative solutions, the new team is designed to operate more effectively across the portfolio, growing digital advertising revenues and conferences, maximising print revenues and creating combined cross-platform opportunities.
This is a significant development for the company and is designed to reflect the importance of these audience clusters and enable greater collaboration and co-operation across their product portfolio.
They are looking for candidates that can show that they are able to deliver results through working effectively with editorial, marketing and advertising operations departments as well as colleagues, including research, UK agency team, selling advertising across the rest of the Group.You will work closely with these teams to build compelling proposals based on client strategy, KPIs and outcomes.
You will have:
● Proven success of increasing revenue year on year for existing accounts, as well as the ability to generate new business across new clients and cross-selling existing clients
● Ability to create content led solutions and proactively pitch ideas
● Significant sales experience with a proven track record in media or advertising sales with a strong background in digital
● Ability to use data and insight to create solutions and propose to clients
● Extensive contacts across asset management clients and agencies
● Proven ability to work well under pressure with multiple stakeholders and tight deadlines
● Customer centric approach with excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Understanding of UK competitive set
● Passionate approach to ‘fight for the deal’: strong negotiation skills at all levels
● Understanding of the agency programmatic buying model, specific to the agencies in the business
● Ability to take ownership of sales leads
● Capable of working autonomously, and communicating at any level; Exec to MD
● Ability to work collaboratively with other members of the sales team to attack a client/agency brief jointly