|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
- MEDIA OWNER
|Salary||£40,000 - £49,999|
My client is an innovative multichannel media business, with a cross-platform reach of over 23 million. Brands include leading press titles, digital platforms, social content, events and sponsorship. There are offices both in the UK and the US providing a full media service for advertisers, including events, ad sales, partnerships, sponsorships, promotions, production, design and campaign delivery across both publishing and digital platforms.
The Team You'll Join:
The Team is responsible for account managing our agency partners, entertainment agencies, optimising revenue across all platforms where appropriate. The P&E Team take a lead role in building and maintaining relationships across agency investment teams on the back of producing insightful and salient justification for inclusion on all Publishing campaigns, whilst driving share across the market.
The role of Account Manager in the P & E Team, is part of a team of 12 that are responsible for delivering over 80% of revenue. This specific role takes on the responsibility of representing brands to a selection of advertising agencies.
The Account Manager, should have a comprehensive understanding across all print and digital platforms, including tablet, mobile and social media. The P &E Team takes a lead role in building and maintaining relationships across investment teams across London on the back of producing insightful and salient justification for inclusion on all Publishing campaigns, whilst driving share across the market and driving Digital revenue growth
Who would succeed in this role:
• It is imperative that you are an exceptional relationship builder at all levels across agencies and client business (where appropriate)
• Has a good knowledge of all the brands and platforms
• Is an exceptional, highly skilled negotiator who is always comfortable closing.
• An excellent problem solver with the ability to manage conflict and resolve issues quickly
• The Account Manager should have good market knowledge of our competitive set & marketplace and is always in tune with industry and client developments.
• Good presentation skills, can interpret insight data to produce great ideas and solutions.
• Has a proven track record at winning new business & growing existing business.
• Curious about business, customers and the media landscape generally with a “can do” attitude
• Additionally, this person should be a strong collaborator, with a “one team” mentality. Has a strong and productive relationship with other teams and can bring people together.
• Results focussed – Both medium and long term
• High level of market knowledge and an understanding of what great work looks like.
• Have a history of delivering engaging and meaningful agency initiatives to help commercial opportunities – across the Ents category
• Works from a position of insight to develop ideas that add genuine value to a client’s business.
• Deliver daily revenue and weekly targets that contribute towards the annual Print and Digital budgets.
• Achieve daily revenue and weekly targets that contribute towards the annual Print and Digital budgets for all platforms.
• The Account Manager will be accountable for delivering the Display budget and also for multi-platform trading including digital platforms. Drive both traditional IO based business as well as programmatically delivered campaigns, in conjunction with the Programmatic team.
• The Account Manager should be able to provide the Head of Publishing and Deputy Head of Publishing with a succinct and reasoned appraisal of the business position and effectively manage up accordingly
Skills and experience
• 3-5 years minimum of media experience
• Track record of delivering personal KPIs as well as a team and Departmental targets
• Strong presenter and communicator – with internal and external examples of this
• Strong organisational skills
• Resolve account queries when generated in the right time frame
• Track record of being able to solve problems and analyse issues
• Strong relationships and well known by key agencies and clients customer base.
• Can share examples of being entrepreneurial and finding new ways to operate with positive outcomes
• To create a plan that will ensure focused levels of proactivity – using agency and client segmentation to prioritise work.
• Efficient in the administration and organisation of all reporting– including revenue updates, adPoint (CRM), pipeline and forecasting.
• A detailed pipeline of activities to help close business
• To be a key member of the sales team that thrives on creativity and innovation – taking part in internal initiatives
• Create a flow and process that makes the best use of insight and data to sell ideas, opportunities and packages
• Deliver on KPI’s
• Communicate regularly with internal teams to ensure high levels of communication and collaboration
• Be proactive with ideas to support PR and Trade Marketing activities
• Work in a smart, flexible and focussed way, is open to change and suggests ideas for improvements to the way things are done.
• Builds and maintains positive and supportive working relationships with colleagues. Helps to create an inclusive and professional work environment.
• Keeps own knowledge and skill set current and evolving and looks for ways to continue learning to support the achievement of business objectives.
• Delivers high quality and efficient service and takes account of the diverse customer needs and requirements when looking at ways to improve service quality.
• Works to agreed business goals and objectives and deals with challenges in a constructive and responsive way.
To appply call Caroline on 07876 370423.