|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
- AD TECH
|Salary||Up to £25,000 plus a 30% bonus and benefits.|
My client is an award-winning international media group and leading digital business. Their reach is more than 49 million international consumers a month and they create world-class content and advertising solutions for passionate consumers online, on tablet, smartphone and in print.
The Operations Team:
The Operations Team consists of 3 main parts: Campaign Management, Programmatic Operations and Ad Technology. This Ad Ops Tech Executive will be a part of the Ad Technology team and will have daily interaction with the Operations Team too. The Operations Team has grown from 2 to 10 members with in the span of last 2 years.
• Familiarity and understanding of current digital advertising offerings and products.
• Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a high-paced environment.
• Good communication skills and an ability to deal and listen to people at all levels.
• Comfortable using Microsoft package including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook as well as Google packages.
The Ad Ops Tech Executive will be reporting to the Head of Technology and will be assisting in the day to day of ad technology projects and specific tasks in order to complete them effectively and in a timely manner while still maintaining high quality.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
• To ensure that all activities in the ad technology team are inclined towards the achievement of the advertising and sales department’s overall objectives and targets
• Helping to create campaigns, developing campaign workflows, including creative design build, troubleshooting and communicating with Sales and occasionally with third party vendors
• Working closely with Sales and the rest of the Operations Team
• Assisting the Head of Technology in keeping the management informed of ad technology related projects
• Providing support during ad tech related launches or updates and technical issues related to advertising projects
• Plays an analytical role, where they can assist in ad technology capabilities, reporting metrics, proposing future enhancements and tool adoption, and understanding on behalf of the business how all these relate to the digital landscape as well as how they will boost advertising efforts and sales.
• Evaluates technology-driven ad opportunities, organises, consolidates, and makes sense of raw data and information
• Assists in identifying any technical requirements, which ensures that all ad technology solutions support and meet sales and revenue excellence
• Capacity to carry out market research and keeps the business informed on industry trends and best practices
• Continuous Improvement – Works in a smart, flexible and focussed way, is open to change and suggests ideas for improvements to the way things are done
• Collaboration – Builds and maintains positive and supportive working relationships with colleagues. Helps to create an inclusive and professional work environment
• Building Capability – Keeps own knowledge and skill set current and evolving and looks for ways to continue learning to support the achievement of business objectives
• Quality Service – Delivers high quality and efficient service and takes account of the diverse customer needs and requirements when looking at ways to improve service quality
• Responsive Delivery - Works to agreed business goals and objectives and deals with challenges in a constructive and responsive way. Takes personal responsibility for quality of outputs
Skills and Experience:
• At least 1+ years’ relevant experience with transferable skills, knowledge on DFP is essential.
• Ability to work to deadlines, to prioritise work load and deliver accurate information on time to a high standard – and be comfortable under pressure and amenable to out of hours issue resolution.
• Ability to prioritise and delegate workload to meet deadlines and SLA's.
• Must be able to multi-task and remain calm under pressure.
• Highly organised.
• An analytical and systematic approach to problem solving.
• Strong quantitative and analytical abilities.
• Coding knowledge/Skills within Phython and C++ is a desirable requirement for us.
• Ability to "think outside of the box".
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and in a team environment, with exceptional client service skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Ability to learn new skills quickly.
• Flexible and willing to go the extra mile.
To apply call Caroline on 07876 370423 or email@example.com