|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
The Account Director within the UK National Sales Team has full responsibility of a portfolio of clients and working within a team of sales professionals whom pride themselves on being at the top of their game working for an industry leader. The Account Director is in charge of growing the client portfolio revenue and developing skills and expertise within a team that develops great ideas for famous brands.
Maximise revenue and revenue growth opportunities
• Generating maximum revenue by building strong client relationships
• Identify key sales opportunities within new and existing clients
• Distinguish key areas for future business development
• A visionary who can inspire colleagues and clients to bring new revenues in from other media.
Develop expert media and market knowledge to drive new business
• Ability to grow an excellent understanding of advertisers’ business and media objectives and have expert market knowledge.
• To work as an ambassador on behalf of the business ensuring is perceived as the brand market leader
• Work closely with The Business Director and Marketing to deliver the best representation to clients
• Building and maintaining excellent relationships with key clients, identifying new business opportunities with new and existing advertisers.
• Developing creative opportunities, establishing and managing partnership deals
• Internally and externally recognised as a best practice sales expert within your area and experienced providing input to the selling strategy
• Proven account of established contacts
• A minimum of two years relevant experience in a business development role selling advertising (ideally Out of Home)
• Understanding of creative planning, research and evaluation tools
• A proactive leader
• Strong planner with excellent organisational ability
Communication and interpersonal skills
• An accomplished communicator at all levels with excellent presentation skills
• Ability to persuade and influence across all levels
• Higher education preferable but not essential