|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
|Salary||To £32,000 (dep on exp)|
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the growth of a new player in the cinema event market.
Working with cinemas, brands, content owners and publishers the company is focused on boosting cinema occupancy by bringing new content to the big screen across the UK and augmenting the customer experience. Content categories include arts, music, sport, family content and eSports.
The company is looking for an Agency Account Manager to expand the commercial side of the business.
This role will be to work with agencies / brands direct to sell partnership opportunities across a diverse portfolio of events across the above category groups.
• Deliver revenue against key properties and events across both the company portfolio and partner properties.
• Present the case for Event cinema and the company model to agencies and clients.
• Negotiate business across agency portfolio to maximise return to the company as agreed with Commercial Director.
• Assist the Partnerships Director to build brand sales opportunities in conjunction with a broad range of media partners.
• Identify new sales opportunities as well as building on existing relationships to develop the customer base.
• Organise and attend cinema events, hospitality events, presentations, workshops and meetings with agencies.
• Develop good working relationships with relevant agency personnel.
• Gain understanding of each agency’s objectives and the objectives of their clients.
• Respond quickly and accurately to the customer base, providing excellent account management.
• Accurate management of weekly numbers, reporting booked business, forecast projections and finance queries.
• Ensure accurate set up, monitoring and management of booked campaigns.
• Able to demonstrate experience of outstanding client/customer management.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to demonstrate strong analytical and numerical skills.
• Demonstrate ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Motivated to learn
• Adaptable to a broad range of sales properties.
• Able to work under their own initiative.
• Highly personable and enjoy working in a team.
• Self-motivated with a forward thinking mentality.
• A passion to work with the team to establish and grow the business.
• A good sense of humour.
• Happy to be part of small start-up team.
You are - proactive, a self starter, good sense of humour with a strong adaptable and entrepreneurial spirit.
You have - Understanding and experience in the media market and sales operations. A desire to deliver exceptional service and results for advertisers and agencies.
You will be - Delivering revenue across a number of agency groups and developing growth in the sales team.
We want - You to have good relationships within at least 2 agency groups and for you to create highly productive relationships both externally and with internally.
We will offer:
• The opportunity to grow within a company from the ground up
• A close knit, supportive team
• An abundance of sweet treats
• Provide a generous personal and team commission structure.
• A voice in the future of the company in a rapidly growing sector of cinema
• Guarantee that you will constantly have new, diverse and exciting cinema events to sell providing the opportunity to work across a broad variety of brands and agency groups.
• An office with a pool table.
• Progressively a few more perks along the way!