|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
- MEDIA OWNER
|Salary||To £52,000 + bonus|
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR – AGENCY
You are responsible for building and maintaining excellent relationships with key Agency clients, overseeing and managing strategic agency partnerships, creating professional and profitable relationships with Partners, generating maximum revenue for the Company.
You will be accountable for Media Agency-driven business. Supporting the direction and execution of the strategy and activity of the Media Agency teams. Defining, implementing, and tracking Media Agency KPIs while motivating and engaging the Agency team in partnership with senior leaders.
This role will be evolving as digital out of home advances. You will be expected to adopt a change mind-set that supports business growth and evolution.
Strategic Development & Execution:
• Devise Media Agency development strategies, sales reporting, and revenue forecasts
• Own relationships with specific Media Agency accounts to influence activity towards OOH market and to the company specifically, and to ensure proactive pitching to Media Agencies is effective.
• Support the diversification of the customer base across multiple agencies and organisations
• Develop a detailed understanding of clients’ business, marketing and media objectives
• Communicate company information and key messages to the market
Driving Sales Growth:
• Hit pre-determined revenue targets.
• Show awareness of strengths and weaknesses of other media.
• A sound understanding of the whole portfolio in order to influence our partner’s outdoor planning decisions, championing the company as a brand leader, specifically in digital OOH. This includes but is not limited to the company digital dynamic offering.
• Build relationships with Media Agencies, Clients and Specialists to grow revenue for
• To build and maintain effective internal working relationships with key stakeholders to manage and facilitate a smooth transition from; responding to a brief, booking the campaign, right through to excellent after sales service.
• To identify new business opportunities by actively networking by attending industry events and conferences.
• To manage the team day to day, setting and monitoring; KPIs, 121’s, team meetings and individual development plans on a regular basis.
• Manage, support and motivate the team, by developing the roles and responsibilities of individuals by addressing training needs and identifying/monitoring key objectives
• Ability to engage, lead and influence others to drive business growth and the company's position in the marketplace.
• Adoption of openly sharing information, knowledge and experience with the team. With the ability to actively listen and give constructive feedback to further individual and team development.
• Internally and externally recognised as a best practice sales expert within your area and experienced providing input to the selling strategy.
• Expert negotiation and sales closing skills.
• Anticipates skills, knowledge and behaviours required of own role and the team and continuously seeks to learn and develop these within the team
• Demonstrate initiative in day to day role for example, problem solving to deliver client needs.
• A strategic ideas generator with sound abstract reasoning ability and solution focused approach.
• To be aware and keep up to date with the market and competitor media landscape to challenge the status quo and drive market leading innovation and revenue growth.
• Knowledge of industry data sources and tools that can aid in the sales process
Communication and interpersonal skills:
• An articulate and persuasive communicator with expert influencing skills.
• Strong presentation skills with the ability to take our clients and stakeholders on a journey.
• A proven creative and innovative approach that is solution focused.
Prioritisation and Time Management Skills:
• Ability to execute multiple campaigns to a high standard demonstrating attention to detail and capacity to work at pace.
• CRM experience preferential but not essential
Skills & Qualifications
• Previous media experience at Manager level
• Awareness of all media platforms and if possible creative planning, research and evaluation tools
• Strategic understanding of mobile, digital and social
• Ability to make a positive impact with senior clients
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Computer literate
• Higher education preferable but not essential