|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
|Salary||To £50,000 (dep on exp)|
About the role
This role focuses on delivering market leading Biddable strategy, innovation and client servicing across Paid Social, Paid Search and Programmatic for a agency client in the finance sector. The role is slightly skewed towards Paid Social (40:30:30) and would suit someone with a strong Paid social media background and analytical mind-set. The role also requires working on other brands on an ad-hoc basis. You will be the senior lead on the account, responsible for leading strategy, hitting revenue forecasts and activation across a number of campaigns.
You will be reporting into a Biddable Director and will be responsible for a team of 6 (2AM, 2SAE, 2xAE).
You will work closely with the planning and activation teams on the accounts and be part of the leadership team. In this role you will also be expected to contribute with new ideas and new ways of working to the ongoing development of the agency’s Biddable Media proposition.
• Lead account performance and activation across multiple channels for the managed portfolio
• Lead relationship with the client, delivering added value for them
• Ensure there are scope of work documents and service level agreements in place and they are adhered to
• Build strong relationships with planning team and client
• Be the senior point of contact for all paid search, paid social and programmatic queries from the planning team
• Provide strong leadership and inspiration for the team and clients
• Manage and lead the team, be responsible for the output of the team, ensuring all deliverables meet the standard expected
• Be responsible for team appraisals
• Liaise with 3rd party tools providers to get the best value and training for the team
• Create strategy and detailed plans including budget proposals from briefs provided both from clients and internal client servicing teams.
• Contribute to Senior Management team initiatives with ideas and new processes when required
• Working on new business pitches when required.
• Be responsible for recruitment for your team
• Provide monthly spend forecast to the business
This role is ideal for someone who has a proven record of leading biddable accounts and strategy, with a strong analytics background, who has worked with a variety of different clients, can sell in ideas and drive innovation across multiple channels. We are looking for someone with a great record in managing teams and keeping team members engaged and motivated. The ideal candidate will be at Senior AM level / Junior AD ready to step up to the next challenge. A genuine passion for digital marketing and an analytical mindset are essential.
• Demonstrable experience in a biddable role
• Experience in planning, managing and activating biddable campaigns
• Experience with technology, such as Marin, Kenshoo, DS3, IgnitionOne, SocialMoov, Smartly, 4C
• Experience in managing a team of 2-3 people and conducting team appraisals, as well as performance management
• Experience in driving innovation in Biddable media
• Advanced knowledge of AdWords, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
• Strong leadership, communication skills and ability to engage with planning teams and also brand leaders at the client side
• Confidence and have worked on large accounts in ideally an agency environment
• Be solution driven and innovative with how they drive performance for their accounts
• Be strategic and commercially minded in planning goals for their teams as well as being able to shape and develop a biddable strategy
• Good knowledge of all digital elements so they can have full understanding of digital – Paid Social, Programmatic, Remarketing, Video etc.
Will Ideally Have
• Experience in planning, managing and activating multichannel campaigns (Facebook, Twitter, AdWords, YouTube)
• Experience with new business pitches and knowledge of how a business operates
• Been part of a management/leadership team focusing not only on their account team but a wider team