|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
|Salary||To £50,000 (dep on exp)|
This role focuses on delivering market leading Biddable strategy, innovation and client servicing across Paid Social, Paid Search and Programmatic for a top agency client in the technology sector. The role is slightly skewed towards Paid Social (40:30:30) and would suit someone with a strong Paid social media background and analytical mind-set. The role also requires working on other brands on an ad-hoc basis. You will be the senior lead on the account, responsible for leading strategy, hitting revenue forecasts and activation across a number of campaigns. The account is one of the most fast-paced in the agency with a strong focus on performance and innovation.
You will be reporting into the Business Director and will be responsible for a team of 6 (1 x AM, 1 x SAE, 3 x AE).
You will work closely with the planning and activation teams on the accounts and be part of the leadership team. In this role you will also be expected to contribute with new ideas and new ways of working to the ongoing development of the Biddable Media proposition.
Core responsibilities of the role are:
• Lead account performance and activation across multiple channels for the managed portfolio
• Ensure there are scope of work documents and service level agreements in place and they are adhered to
• Build strong relationships with planning team and client
• Be the senior point of contact for all paid search, paid social and video activation queries from the planning team
• Provide strong leadership and inspiration for the team and clients
• Manage and lead the team, be responsible for the output of the team, ensuring all deliverables meet the standard expected
• Be responsible for team appraisals
• Liaise with 3rd party tools providers to get the best value and training for the team
• Create strategy and detailed plans including budget proposals from briefs provided both from clients and internal client servicing teams.
• Contribute to Senior Management team initiatives with ideas and new processes when required
• Working on new business pitches when required.
• Be responsible for recruitment for your team
• Provide monthly spend forecast to the business
Who are they looking for?
This role is ideal for someone who has a proven record of leading biddable accounts and strategy, has worked with a variety of different clients, can sell in ideas and drive innovation across multiple channels. We are looking for someone with a great record in managing teams and keeping team members engaged and motivated. The ideal candidate will be at Senior AM level / Junior AD with a solid background in Paid Social, ready to step up to the next challenge. A genuine passion for digital marketing and an analytical mindset are essential.
Pre-requisites for the role are:
• Experience in planning, managing and activating multichannel campaigns (Facebook, Twitter, Adwords, Youtube)
• Experience with any paid social media tools, e.g. 4C, Social.com
• Experience with Paid Search tools, such as Marin, Kenshoo, DS3, IgnitionOne
• Experience in managing a team of 2-3 people and conducting team appraisals
• Experience in driving innovation in Paid Social and Paid Search
• Advanced knowledge of Facebook’s advertising platform and Power Editor.
• Advanced knowledge of AdWords and YouTube
• Strong leadership, communication skills and ability to engage with planning teams and also brand leaders at the client side
• Need to be confident and have worked on large accounts in an agency environment
• Be solution driven and innovative with how they drive performance from their accounts
• Be strategic and commercially minded in planning their goals for their teams as well as being able to shape and develop a brand search strategy
• Good knowledge of all digital elements so they can have full understanding of digital – Paid Social, Programmatic, Remarketing, Video etc
• Experience with new business pitches and knowledge of how a business operates