|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
|Salary||To £28,000 (dep on exp)|
This role focuses on delivering best in class campaign activation across PPC and Paid Social for the agency. This is an exciting new role as some clients have been recently acquired so the successful candidate will be given the opportunity to put their own stamp on it.
Working very closely with the Biddable AM and the Associate Director; you will be expected to lead some of the client communication and support the team in expanding the Paid Search and Paid Social Footprint. PPC Experience is essential to this role, along with bid management, Paid social experience is not essential but candidates must demonstrate an interest in Social media platforms and be keen to diversify their skillset.
Managing one Exec your role will be to ensure the search media strategy is executed, from implementation to optimisation and reporting. You will have your own campaigns to run but also get a chance to delegate and oversee the Exec.
Core responsibilities of the role are:
• Be responsible for campaigns’ activation across Google, Bing, facebook and Twitter.
• Regularly audit accounts to improve performance
• Use of 3rd party bid management tool to optimise performance and achieve clients’ targets
• Create media plans and provide spend forecast
• Support the AM and AD on client calls as needed
• Maximise efficiencies in all processes (including reporting & finance)
• Creation of documents to showcase performance and provide in-depth analysis of results
• Ensure all media is booked and reconciled on time according to the financial process
• Proactively find innovative ways to boost campaigns’ performance
• Liaise with 3rd party providers and partners to resolve any issues as they arise
• Proactively contribute to team meetings, team initiatives and knowledge sharing
Who are the agency looking for
They are looking for an enthusiastic and bright candidate, with a strong passion for all things digital and the drive to launch a successful career in media. We are looking for candidates with ideally 1-2 years Paid Search experience who are looking to expand their knowledge across other biddable media channels. This role offers a great opportunity to develop line management skills. Passion for digital, an open mind and an ability to work well with people are a must.
Pre-requisites for the role are:
• Solid PPC experience (minimum of 1 year)
• A pass on Google Advertising Fundamentals and Search Advanced Exams
• In-depth knowledge of Adwords & Bing and clear understanding of optimisation levels across biddable media platforms
• Experience with any bid management tool
• Experience in training / delegating work to a more junior exec
• Paid Social strategy and activation
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
• Very strong communications skills
• A proactive attitude to find and suggest solutions rather than report on problems
• A self-starter and a team player
• A commercial minded and ability to prioritise tasks
• Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to develop & learn new processes
• Diligent, with keen attention to detail