|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
This role focuses on delivering best in class campaign activation, optimisation and analysis for multiple clients across branding and direct response campaign objectives. You will be working very closely with a more Junior exec, with the opportunity to develop your management skills and will report into the Biddable AM who oversees all biddable media activation for the clients.
You will activate campaigns across Paid Search, Paid Social and Youtube.
You will work with the Exec to ensure the biddable media strategy is executed, implementation and optimisation goals are achieved and clients’ targets are met as efficiently as possible within the given timescales. You will have your own campaigns to run but also get a chance to delegate and oversee the Exec.
Core responsibilities of the role are:
• Be responsible for campaigns’ activation, optimization and reporting on AdWords, Facebook, Twitter and Youtube
• Regularly audit accounts to improve performance
• Use of 3rd party bid management tool to optimise performance and achieve clients’ targets
• Create media plans and provide spend forecast
• Support the AM on client communications
• Creation of documents to showcase performance and provide in-depth analysis of results
• Ensure all media is booked and reconciled on time according to the financial process
• Proactively find innovative ways to improve campaigns’ performance
• Liaise with 3rd party providers and partners to resolve any issues as they arise
• Proactively contribute to team meetings, team initiatives and knowledge sharing
Who are the agency looking for?
They are looking for an enthusiastic and bright candidate, with a strong passion for all things digital and the drive to establish a successful career in media. We are looking for candidates with ideally 1.5-2 years’ experience in PPC or Paid Social, who are looking to expand their knowledge into Biddable role. This role offers a great opportunity to develop line management skills. Passion for digital, an open mind and an ability to work well with people are a must.
Pre-requisites for the role are:
• At least 2:1 from a good university, on any subject.
• A pass on Google Advertising Fundamentals and Search Advanced Exams
• In-depth knowledge of Adwords and clear understanding of optimisation levels across biddable media platforms
• Experience with any bid management tool
• Experience in training / delegating work to a more junior exec
• Experience with direct response
• Knowledge of Facebook, Linkedin or Twitter advertising platforms
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
• Very strong communications skills
• A proactive attitude to find and suggest solutions rather than report on problems.
• A self-starter and a team player
• Commercially minded and with the ability to prioritize tasks
• Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Able to develop & learn new processes
• Diligent, with keen attention to detail