|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
|Salary||To £55,000 (dep on exp) + bonus|
A fantastic role at a major weekly publication and its website
Responsible for maximising brand partnership revenue across the print and online portfolio, either through multi-platform or single platform digital led creative solutions.
SPECIFIC TASKS AND REPSONSIBILITIES
• To sell multi-platform brand partnership solutions across the portfolio by creating one-off proposals for clients and agencies.
• Proactively pitch for business, attending briefs, developing ideas, writing proposals, working with the art editor to develop visuals, negotiating with clients and agencies, overseeing the live creative process and production costs.
• To put Brand Partnerships on the map and build a reputation based upon creative excellence.
• Create a library of strong case studies to take to the market
• Work closely with editorial to develop bespoke ideas and solutions
• To take full responsibility for generating and growing digital and print creative solutions revenues YOY.
• To work with the commercial team to ensure maximum market share and revenues are achieved
• To provide outstanding client service ensuring maximum levels of repeat business.
• Manage budgets and forecasts and report all booked revenues to the Commercial Director.
• To manage and lead a team – Art Editor, Client Creative Solutions Exec, Media & Marketing Executive and Project Manager.
• Work alongside the client team to maximize revenues from key clients and ensure that relevant brands are featured.
• To monitor competitive activity (online and print)
• To develop a ‘bible’ of Paper technology opportunities, share with the commercial team and pro-actively present to clients & agencies
• Work with the commercial team to develop brand partnership revenue from the identified Priority clients
• Formalise production costs for all pitches across the commercial team
• Day to day liaison with the Head of Insight in forthcoming client and agency presentations, ensuring these are originated in good time, and in accordance with the positioning of the brands
• Liaisons with Commercial Director to ensure all outstanding billing queries are quickly resolved.
• General liaisons with the Editorial Department to ensure all editorial credits are made full advantage of with commercial results.
• A thorough knowledge and understanding of the portfolio and where they sit in the market place.
• A thorough understanding of industry research, and capability to present ‘best case’ figures to support any argument.
• Maintenance of up-to-date and correct records of all agency and client conversations.
• Maintenance of up-to-date bookings and options on the booking system.
• Adherence at all times to the Sales Policy, as set by the Commercial Director
• To act in a professional manner at all times, and provide ‘best practice’ to agency and client sector.
• Attend all industry functions necessary on behalf of the company.