|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
- MEDIA OWNER
|Job Ref||HD 3948|
|Salary||To £35,000 + bonus|
Are you ready to deep dive into the world of inﬂuencer marketing, ﬁnd new distribution channels and work in a young, fast-moving and entrepreneurial environment?
The company is a globally leading full service social media agency specialising in inﬂuencer marketing. Due to continued success, they are seeking a highly motivated, ambitious & energetic Business Development Manager
Tasks & Opportunities
You will be able to work on innovative & creative projects with top tier international customers while having a high level of responsibility and independence.
You will be the driving force behind generating new sales leads and contacts, which includes cold calling where appropriate to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. That means you will have the immediate opportunity to make an impact and build your own success. Your tasks will include to meet potential clients by growing, maintaining and leveraging your network and the management of existing sales accounts, while ﬁnding opportunities for campaigns, services and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales. You will plan approaches and pitches and work with the team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
• You have minimum 2-3 years experience in sales.
• You love working in a team and have a passion for motivating others to exceed expected goals.
• You have a true passion for sales and a proven sales track record.
• You are very organised, have an excellent ability to prioritize tasks and love working independently.
• You are a fast-learner, stay calm under pressure and are highly motivated.
• You have outstanding presentation and communication skills (written and spoken) and a good sense of humour.
Beneﬁts & Perks
• Competitive salary with an attractive bonus system and the opportunity to build your own team.
• Regular team activities and social events.
• A culturally diverse work environment with fun colleagues.
• Bring your dog to work.
• Centrally located, modern ofﬁce with a well-equipped workplace.
• Flexible working hours as well as opportunities to work from other global ofﬁces.