|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
A fantastic opportunity at a major global agency group. The role is on a major electronics client, a key global account for the company. They service the business at a global level as well as through teams regionally and locally.
Their ambition is to be recognised as the indispensable partner in the client's marketing transformation. To do this they want to bring new capabilities to the client as the consumer and marketing landscape continues to evolve at an unprecedented pace.
• Manage a very complex and fast paced, profitable business unit within the agency and in particular with the team
• Deliver consistent exciting, innovative and engaging communication solutions to client business
• Become a trusted business partner with key senior clients and ensure they receive the business insights they require from their media agency
• Inspire your team to deliver outstanding service and product. Lead by example.
• Develop strong relationships with all clients at all levels. Particularly, engage with senior decision makers and understand their business as well as they do.
• Empower your team to deliver best working practice to ensure specific accounts run smoothly
• Provide strong management to all the team
• Deliver strong inputs grounded in data and research to ensure we become the default strategic source for the client
• Keep clients informed of new appointments and the key potential benefits for their business
• Constantly deliver re-appraised consumer, market and brand insights that can deliver communication solutions with competitive advantage.
• Develop an in-depth understanding of how the agency are remunerated by the client
• Take direct responsibility for increasing profitability
• Maximise all potential revenue from existing channels and constantly look to innovate and develop new revenue streams
• Develop and exceed revenue targets agreed with the Client Country Lead / CFO and constantly appraise all positions with the Client Country Lead / CFO
• Ensure processes, payments, evidence and all other commercially focused administration is completed by all teams on time and with precision
• Knowledge; actively ensure you and your team are up to date with all client, internal initiatives, partner agency and industry and consumer insights.
• Identify gaps in your team’s knowledge and ensure they have the correct L&D programme in place
Team management leadership
• Give direction, manage, appraise and motivate all team members
• Lead by personal example and ensure the team wants to come to work in the morning to succeed
• Inspire the team by supporting learning and development, and provide coaching for the team in your area of expertise
• Ensure the account has the lowest turnover of employees possible (under industry benchmarks)
• Proactively seek new business opportunities from the past and present
• Lead new business pitches and inspire your tam to take part
• Ensure you always are the consummate new business ambassador for the agency at any external events
• Actively participate in industry / client conferences
• Ensure all strategic work is integrated with the groups’ strategist / Head of Strategy
• Enter all appropriate internal and external awards
• Actively take part and deliver on opinion and talent acquisition
• Regular reporting to Client Country Lead on team and client targets as well as relationship study targets.
• Ensure your team complete regular 360 reviews so you understand their perception of you
• Escalation point for your teams and the client on all day to day projects
You will need to be someone who will make an impact on their business, bringing ideas and a point of view.
The agency need you to need to inspire your direct team and the wider planning team/agency, so prior experience of managing a piece of client business, and people, is vital
Demonstrable media agency experience at a senior level is also another facet that is crucial in being able to advise our client, you should have a lot of this from major global brands.
And finally,you will be excited by change and be able to lead others through it, positively and proactively.