|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
- AD TECH
- MEDIA OWNER
|Salary||To £40,000 (dep on exp)|
One of the largest online global publishers.They operate in 17 countries and reach 85 million monthly uniques globally. In the UK they employ around 60 staff and reach 8.2 million across our two sites.
They are committed to building a culture based on success and taking a pride in what they do.
Why This Role?
They are looking for a passionate, data-driven and analytics professional that is looking for a challenging role in a fast-moving, progressive working environment.
The Campaign Analysis manager is a core insight & analytics role that consists of 4 core areas: analytics, campaign operations, data intelligence and ROI/marketing effectiveness. The core purpose of this function is to dynamically analyse data and insight capabilities in order to drive strong performance of advertising campaigns on Netmums across all its brand channels. This role sits within the Project management & Advertising team, and would suit an enthusiastic analyst with knowledge of the digital media advertising market who is looking to make a step into a really autonomous role
Ensure all advertising campaigns are implemented and optimised using data, actionable insight, targeting and reporting. Ensuring campaigns are delivered according to the client’s KPIs, requirements, compliance and policy. Ensure that all internal profitability and business KPIs are met. Contribute to sales pitches from ideation stage leveraging data-led insight and optimisation benchmarks.
• Manage the delivery, measurement, tracking of campaigns across the full Netmums ecosystem including social media and any relevant third party platform partners
• Optimise campaigns on Netmums social media, Netmums.com and email, app and other relevant channels
• Work dynamically within agreed budget and meet all profitability targets ; propose ways in which we can out-perform KPIs
• Deliver weekly reports, on time, for all campaigns and collate in-depth end of campaign reports
• Liaise with external research companies from briefing to insight delivery
• Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns
• Collect and use data to inform the sales team, to assist pitching for future campaigns and renewal of campaigns
• Provides comprehensive and accurate documentation, reports and presentations of results
• Typically works on a number of projects at the same time supporting the project management team.
• Continually looking for ways to improve campaign performance
• Ability to work well under pressure; think fast on your feet; trouble-shoot with positive results
Required skills and experience
• At least 3 years of experience working in database marketing/CRM/campaign delivery within digital media and demonstration of providing analytics that drive business growth
• Core understanding of reading traffic reports, Google Analytics and Facebook insights
• Have a good working knowledge of Facebook Ad Manager and YouTube campaign management
• Degree, ideally in subject with considerable maths/computer science/marketing content as relevant to role
• 2 to 4 years of core data processing or experience
• Understanding of direct sales processes, stakeholders and terminology
• Knowledge of appropriate UK market legislation e.g. GDPR, Data Protection Act, ASA guidelines
• Experience working within a media owner an advantage but not essential