|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
|Job Ref||HD 3981|
About the Agency
Our clients' mission is to create meaningful connections between people and brands to drive business success with one vision, one voice and one P&L. They are the only truly integrated marketing and communications company in the UK.
A multi-disciplinary offering, all united under one leadership, all in one building. Advertising, media, data and technology, digital, social, mobile, CRM, UX, sports and entertainment, public relations, corporate communications, healthcare, design, research, employer branding and recruitment.
Clients can select one, some, or all of these services depending on their needs.
They build teams around clients’ needs, not their agenda. Collaborating for their clients and with their clients, to get to better. This is a more streamlined, faster, more effective and more cost efficient way to make a meaningful difference to their clients’ business and the lives of the people they work with.
The opportunity is to work across an education client, which requires a dynamic and agile candidate, but also provides plenty of scope to learn.
The Client Partner is tasked with leading the direction of their client’s business; knowing what delivers strong business results and knowing what pushes your clients business to the next level. You should know their business inside out, know how to navigate their businesses and services to challenge their growth and importantly instil this best practice throughout your team.
They need a Challenger to work in their business with experience and conviction to inspire teams to deliver the best work of their career; from best in class planning and execution through to content delivery, data and analytics solutions and ultimately award-winning work
Beyond taking your clients to the next level in their business they need to start to see you step up in the agencies business; what are you doing to tangibly show that you have lived the ‘be a challenger’ behaviour through actively working on new business to grow your remit and yourself, to work on their cultural initiatives and show that you have proactively challenged the norm in how you work with your clients.
• Evidence of placing the client’s needs at the heart of all delivery and building strong, meaningful relationships with client peers
• Keeping in touch with client needs, understanding satisfaction levels and their perception of us
• ‘Sell in’ annual plans / large briefs across all channels to senior clients
• Work seamlessly with Strategy and Specialist (e.g. digital) teams so as to ensure brilliant thinking is turned into brilliant implementation
• Challenge strategy and ideas to ensure they are remarkable and inspirational for our clients
• To recognise new areas of income on clients via a strong understanding of the services the Group offers
• Ensure that the team continue to deliver to these standards and are learning from your example.
• Consider how you grow your clients business through relevant initiatives such as 5OC and 10OD
• Work alongside your Managing Partner to start to understand the billings and revenue on your clients business and be cognisant of the impact on this on a monthly basis on their business.
• Provide timely and accurate billings projections and keep commercial management reports and forecasts updated
• Making new business everybody’s business - acting as an agency leader in new business. Be the day to day lead (supported by an MP or Head of New Business) on a piece of new business that you would like to bring into your team. Consider how you would staff the business, what commercials would make this a profitable piece of business and ultimately grow your remit beyond your existing core client responsibilities. Work with the different divisions of the agency to deliver a great pitch strategy and presentation.
• Lead by example. As a senior member of the agency your behaviours set the tone for the rest of the team. Encourage your teams to attend agency seminars and events and support the initiatives that are happening internally.
• Engendering an agency culture and an agency belief that allows people to suggest their own thoughts around the service we deliver for our clients
• Ensuring the agency output is grounded in our actual client needs but also delivers the needs and ambitions of the agency
• Consider what you would do to make your agency better? Where do you think you can add value and how would you make that happen. It is time for you to be the challenge and change within our business.
• Working as a collaborative positive team player across Havas, actively supporting each other and sharing learnings
• Ensuring the appraisal process is kept to for direct reports, taking ownership of your own skills development with full commitment and attendance to all training and development sessions
• Taking a pro-active view to talent management within your team, optimising the development opportunities for others
• Creating a pipeline for growth – who is the next Client Partner in your team and what growth opportunities does that present for everyone else?
What they're looking for:
A strong communicator by nature and a trusted relationship manager, especially of senior clients, you will be a fantastic team player with a flexible and down to earth approach fostering strong collaborative relationships with clients and peers alike (locally and globally.)