|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
- MEDIA OWNER
|Salary||To £40,000 + bonus|
The Client Relations Manager is responsible for maximising opportunities across an agreed portfolio of established clients
which have the propensity for growth and require increased engagement, aligned to the department strategy to drive
increased revenue and profit. The role acts as the client ambassador responsible for all elements of account management
to increase the company's touchpoints and optimise the benefit the company brings to clients.
Act as support to Head of Client Relations
to deliver best in class service, developing high levels of client trust and engagement.
THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
• Work as a core member Client team to develop existing growth clients in line with the business plan.
• Identify developments across your client portfolio utilising available data via advertising press (eg: Brand Republic)
and trade magazines (eg: The Grocer).
• Execute strategic plan to develop offering across client portfolio as directed by Director of Client Relations.
• Act as client advocate to ensure client benefit is kept front of mind in face of agency and commercial pressures to
ensure Actives benefit remains significant to client.
• Expand relationship with clients across a breadth of key stakeholders inclusive of, but not restricted to
Procurement, Finance and Sales.
• Account Management of identified clients with frequent catch ups as relevant with a mandate of annual reviews.
• Attend meeting as deemed relevant by the Head of Client.
• Undertake relevant workshops and presentations to develop client knowledge and understanding of Barter.
• Develop stickier relationships with clients using relevant channels including presentations, pitches, entertainment
• Develop a full understanding of the barter process and how the company utilises it to create value for clients.
• Develop relationships with an agreed portfolio of clients as directed by the Head of Client Relations with an aim to
increasing the company's relationships outside of the core clients.
• Preparation and administration of client SLA’s and Trading Summaries where relevant.
• Work with Client team to forecast and track performance on an ongoing basis through existing excel spreadsheets.
• Responsible for updating client lists and deal mechanics databases are kept up to date and reflect any changes in
client, deal mechanic or agency.
• Assist Head of Client Relations/Director of Client Relations in preparation of presentations to clients.
• Assist Head of Client Relations/Director of Client Relations in preparation of quarterly and bi annual reviews
covering performance, process, opportunities, innovation.
• Manage element of client stock transactions (renewals) across client base as deemed appropriate by the Head of
Client Relations, including management of stock lists, liaising with remarketing to achieve maximum income within
client guidelines and contractual requirements.
• Maintain and share existing and prospect client information with the client/new business team.
• Develop relationships alongside Head of Client Relations acting as a point of contact when required.
• Develop client beneficial relationships across all departments.
• Act as Business Services cover to deal with request from clients, agencies and media owners in the absence of the
Commercial Manager, ensuring requests are actioned in line with relevant processes.
• Liaise with Finance team and Media teams on issues regarding media queries and any input needed from the Client
• To work with other departments to coordinate efforts across clients alongside wider client team.
• Prepare other reports as required.
• Maintain and update the client database alongside Marketing (Salesforce).
• Work alongside peers and other departments to plan strategies and coordinate efforts to increase ability to achieve
• Identify and implement improvements to company practices.
• Support Head of Client Relations/Director of Client Relations by ensuring they’re kept fully informed on any
developments that may require their input or that may impact their dealings with agencies/media partners/clients.
• Participate in weekly Business Status Meetings/other relevant team meetings.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as shall be assigned to you from time to time.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
• A self-starter with ambition to understand Active as a whole and not just their own responsibilities.
• Proven experience within the Media industry.
• Experience in a client facing sales role.
• Demonstrate an ability to adapt to the changing market.
• Display knowledge and confidence when dealing with clients
• Able to Inspire and motivate colleagues.
• Driven to achieve individual and group targets, goals & deadlines.
• Personally driven & able to use initiative to work effectively in a fast-paced environment to fulfilling internal and
• An effective communicator with excellent attention to detail.
• Competent with Microsoft Office applications.