|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
- MEDIA OWNER
|Salary||To £40,000 (dep on exp) + bonus|
To empower businesses who want to reach the engine room of UK companies whilst connecting them to an amazing content agency.
You will be selling across the portfolio of clients direct, PR companies and advertising agencies, leveraging all opportunities to engage this senior business and high net worth audience.
You will leverage the multitude of thought leadership and display opportunities available within the suite
You will be kept busy with……
1) Educating the market to their uniquely placed offering.
2) Closing important, relevant and effective partnerships.
3) Prospecting potential clients
4) Adding value and experience to every conversation internally and externally.
You’ll know you’re doing a great job when…. 1. Your clients achieve their goals. 2. They return for repeat business and we grow with them. 3. You deliver excellent customer service and help your clients demonstrate the ROI for working with the company. 4. You secure partnerships with companies that help us achieve and exceed company revenue goals. 5. Your colleagues and managers are proud of the work you do and recognise your contribution to the team.
What skills/ experience will you need?
• Highly motivated, autonomous and intelligent with a clear focus on meeting and over achieving on all targets and a passion for the portfolio.
• Experience as a key team player; all working towards achieving weekly sales, monthly targets and the annual goals.
• A strong knowledge of publishing, print, digital & events within B2B media.
• Proven success in B2B media sales; selling cross platform media solutions.
• Experience creating strong, responses to briefs, excellent written proposals, and engaging presentations.
• Passion for building strong client relationships, selling on the phone and face - to-face.
• Strong and credible experience of consultative sales approach; writing creative pitches and building content based campaigns.
• Proven experience in successfully driving revenue streams with clients direct, at a senior level, across all B2B sectors.
• A proven track record of maintaining and growing existing client relationships
• A proven track record at developing new business.
• An enviable contact book with direct advertisers and sponsors.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication & relationship building skills both with clients & internally.
• The ability to present confidently and with authority at a senior level.
• Highly numerate and organised.
• Strong negotiation skills.