|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
- MEDIA OWNER
|Salary||To £50,000 (dep on exp)|
A fantastic opportunity to manage events at a major company based in central London who are the owner many major UK retail sites/venues across the UK. In this role you will work with the Head of Sales and General Manager of a major group of venues, to develop and implement a Commercial Events programme in line with the Commercial Events Strategy, focusing on large scale events at their biggest sites
Areas of Responsibility
• To plan and deliver a calendar of commercial, revenue generating events at the company's sites.
• To work with exhibition companies, agencies and other appropriate partners to deliver events.
• To organise events and co-ordinate the services and resources relating to the planning, staging, marketing and support of events and functions held at the centres in the context of the overall business objectives.
• To produce, manage and present budgets for approval.
• To develop new event initiatives which support brand values of being; creative, bold and genuine.
• To work alongside Marketing and PR to ensure maximum publicity of all events including a strong social media presence.
• Generate sponsorship and commercial partnerships for the events to achieve the commercial revenue target.
• To oversee the ongoing management of all relevant Health & Safety and operational documentation to support all planned initiatives, events and activities across the group.
• To ensure strong communication processes are maintained with colleagues, management, other departments, retail partners and external organisations.
• To ensure timely and accurate submission of all reports, correspondence, minutes and appraisals.
• Work closely with other teams to ensure smooth delivery of events and effective management of on-site partners.
• A capable and experienced event manager with a proven track record of developing and delivering high impact events and activities.
• Strong time management skills and project management experience.
• Experience of working in a commercial events environment and managing projects.
• Experience in commissioning/briefing agencies or other event partners and managing multiple teams to deliver under pressure towards a common goal.
• Creative, energetic and passionate about growing business through the use of experiential and event based marketing activities.