|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
- MEDIA OWNER
|Salary||To £45,000 + bonus|
The Content Solutions Group Media Manager will be responsible for delivering creative and innovative Solutions revenue across the Independent Agency, and London Business Development Team, ensuring the company achieve revenue targets
You will manage a team of 6 Solutions and Account Managers, providing clear leadership, guidance and support as well as inspiring them with your energy and creativity.
You will be expected to continuously demonstrate how to optimize revenue opportunities, across their pillars of business – Broadcast, Mobile, Social and Live, both internally and externally in front of key clients and agencies
Leadership and sales skills, combined with creativity are essential, as well as having a big personality!
What you’ll be doing…
• As part of the wider Management Team you will be expected to play an active role to ensure all parts of the business continue to achieve target
• Lead and motivate your team to drive revenue growth across the Solutions business, identifying the key opportunities.
• Deliver monthly and quarterly revenue forecasts, annual budgeting and 6 monthly Action Plans
• Take an active lead role in brainstorms and coming up with relevant ideas for clients and agencies – think strategically about the brief
• Work closely with the Team strategist on key pitches
• Develop and maintain effective working relationships with key agency contacts and decision makers to ensure the company is a media owner of choice for each agency.
• Understand the Live Entertainment market and the role content solutions plays
• Work pro-actively and collaboratively with your team and the wider Agency and Business Development teams to share new ideas and initiatives with your agency portfolio.
• Support your team to deliver creativity and innovation on all briefs.
• Establish strong working relationships with the key internal stakeholders across the business who will help enable your team to achieve success – Co-Branded Content, Digital Development, Design, Creative, Brand Development
• Alongside the Campaigns Manager, manage the allocation of resource across the team to ensure all briefs responses and projects are delivered on time and with best practice
• Make sure your knowledge of the pillars and the opportunities which they can explore are second to none, become the focal point for the team regularly updating them as well as clients
• Make sure Media Managers across other teams are fully versed on Solutions practices and proactive ideas they can take to market
• Set team KPI’s, developing and supporting your team with engaging 121’s, keeping them fully motivated at all times
What we expect of you…
• To achieve all revenue targets
• To inspire people around you
• To lead and develop your team
• To build key relationships internally and externally
• To be an idea’s person, find a solution for each brief and every challenge
• To be demonstrate your knowledge of the company, and the wider media landscape on a daily basis
• To be a leader and a salesperson
You will have these skills…
• You need to be able to Lead and Motivate and Excite, but ultimately Sell
• 3 years in a Content Solutions Role with evidence of growing revenue
• People managements skills, developing and supporting people
• You need to have ideas, but ideas which work for a client’s brief as well as for the company
• Got to be a people person, need internal relationships onside, and need to build and influence key external relationships
• You have to be proactive,
• Alongside being creative you need to be a strategic thinker, bring everything back to the objective
• You need strong attention to detail and organizational skills, able to manage multiple projects and campaigns at any one time
• You have to bring your personality to the role, stand out and make a difference