|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
- MEDIA OWNER
|Salary||To £40,000 (dep on exp) + bonus|
PURPOSE OF JOB
To assist the Head of Content Solutions to develop the sponsorship, promotional and content solutions offering across the portfolio
To demonstrate a great attitude, good sales skills and a good understanding of clients’ business.
To own and organise the process of developing and delivering effective creative business solutions.
Building Sales Collateral
• Identifying specific sponsorship opportunities to create supporting brand credentials presentations.
• Liaising with programming team to scope out possibilities for upcoming events in order to feedback to the sales floor.
• Leading idea generation process through to pitch stage.
• Overseeing the Content Solutions Assistant’s creation of sales collateral.
• Presenting to clients and internal stakeholders with confidence, communicating the key sales benefits that certain sponsorships possess.
• Working with Business Development Managers to identify target clients and proactively pitch for their business.
• Working with wider News UK family on collaborative pitches.
• Organising regular agency engagement events to deliver key messages and support agreed initiatives.
Knowledge and understanding
• Ensuring an excellent personal knowledge of all stations and brands.
• Developing a first-rate knowledge of media landscape. Understanding what competitors are doing and how they present, sell and manage similar initiatives.
• Working with activation team to establish any issues on campaigns as well as ascertaining what is working well.
• Liaising with BDMs to develop a good understanding of client needs
Helping to create/maintain a culture of creativity
Creativity is the key to success in the content and sponsorship area of the business. It is important to help create a culture whereby creative ideas can flourish.
• The successful candidate should be enthusiastic with creative proposals, create proactive ideas and look for areas where we can improve our creative offering.
• Assisting Head of Content Solutions in creating an education programme for sales floor.
• Leading brainstorming and creative sessions, using different techniques to create the best possible solution to answer the brief.
• Communicating good ideas and work to the sales floor.
• Engender a culture of creativity and innovation through delivering market leading creative ideas, breaking boundaries and striving to produce true media firsts.
• Taking an active role in the development of the Content Solutions Assistant.