|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
Responsible for maximising brand partnership revenue across the digital and print portfolio, either through multi-platform or single platform digital led creative solutions.
• To sell multi-platform brand partnership solutions across the portfolio by creating bespoke proposals for clients and agencies, with a particular focus on agency content partnership teams and comms planners.
• Day to day liaison with the Head of Brand Partnership on all issues relating to the agency and client set, identifying all opportunities and challenges.
• Attending briefs, work with the art editor to develop visuals, negotiating with clients and agencies, overseeing the live creative process and production costs.
• Proactively identify and develop new commercial opportunities within specific agency territory to sell the portfolio
• Communicate an idea by telling a clear and compelling story
• Work closely with editorial to develop bespoke ideas and solutions
• To monitor competitive activity (online and print)
• Work with the commercial team to develop brand partnership revenue from the identified priority clients
• Day to day liaison with the Head of Insight in forthcoming client and agency presentations, ensuring these are originated in good time, and in accordance with the positioning of the brands
• Understand the latest product innovations and develop new ways of commercialization across the brands
• General liaisons with the Editorial Department to ensure all editorial credits are made full advantage of with commercial results.
• A thorough knowledge and understanding of the portfolio and where it sits in the market place.
• A thorough understanding of industry research, and capability to present ‘best case’ figures to support any argument
• Maintenance of up-to-date and correct records of all agency and client conversations.
• Maintain sales pipeline and keep all internal stakeholders informed of progress
• Adherence at all times to the Sales Policy, as set by the Commercial Director
• To act in a professional manner at all times, and provide ‘best practice’ to agency and client sector.
• Attend all industry functions necessary on behalf of the company
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.