|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
|Salary||To £30,000 (dep on exp)|
A digital-first creative agency, with the strength and backing of a major advertising and media network. They have stayed true to their roots with a culture and atmosphere of a start-up, with all the energy and opportunity for talent that brings.
Although their roots lie in mobile, they produce digital adverts and creative strategies for all digital platforms, including digital Out-Of-Home screens.
They are a talented bunch of technical specialists, designers, creative technologists, relationship managers, and strategists, crucially all under one roof .
The position of Creative Strategist will require you to help drive the growth of their core product offering - dynamic display creative. You will be involved in establishing dynamic creative strategies for top brands both in the UK, Europe and Globally. An understanding of media planning and a creative mindset is imperative for this role.
The role involves working closely with:
• Media agency planning and programmatic teams to identify key target audiences and data opportunities, and ensuring the creative strategy is best executed to fulfil the media KPIs
• client’s creative agency to receive appropriate assets and creative guidance
• The agency design team to ensure creative templates are designed to best fulfill the creative strategy as well as the brand’s creative expectations
• Data Analysis team, to ensure all reporting and analysis is in line with the proposed strategy and client expectations
• The Clients themselves. You will be required to ensure clients fully understand the proposed strategy, as well as take the lead in making ongoing strategy recommendations and making sure all insights are fed back into the strategy process for continued optimisation
• New Business team, as you will occasionally assist with new business opportunities and pitching
• Be a strong communicator
• Have experience dealing with clients
• Possess a strategic way of thinking, along with analytical rigour
• Have experience in digital media (ideally programmatic or display)
• Be able to work in a fast paced environment, where team members work on several projects at once