|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
- AD TECH
|Salary||To £40,000 (dep on exp)|
One of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world working with leading brands currently have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join the Customer Success Team in the London Office.
Account Managers are part of a team that leads client engagement across the multiple product solutions available across the company.
Successful Account Managers are technology-savvy and have experience in digital marketing and know its value in driving company strategies. They work directly with clients to understand business and technical requirements, and to develop solutions to ensure success.
The role of Customer Success Manager:
• Acting as primary point-of-contact for Clients for the day-to-day utilization of products;
• Oversee the customer's adoption, training and development of best practices to continually drive incremental value and return on the customer's investment.
• Managing client requests - deciphering, documenting and project managing through resolution of specific requests;
• Troubleshooting product and client issues in co-operation with technical personnel;
• On-boarding new clients with the company
• Training clients to use the company technology;
• Proactively finding new ways to build the client’s business and grow accounts;
• Mastering and updating clients with digital marketing changes and how those changes will impact their use of the company technology.
• Overseeing all the aspects of providing a positive client experience: and protecting/growing customer revenue for the company
• Other responsibilities as needed.
Skills / Attributes Required:
• BA or BS degree required. 2-4 years Digital marketing experience including at least two years working for an Internet technology firm. Previous experience in post-sales account management role in Digital Marketing preferred.
• Exceptional communication skills – verbal, written and presentation
• Superb trouble-shooter and problem solver for technology driven solutions
• Self-starter with a structured work methodology and ability to handle multiple activities in parallel
• Strong business analytical skills as well as an understanding of and interest in technology
• Candidates with pre-sales or professional services background will be considered.
• Able to anticipate and identify not defined problems/issues.
• Strong team player, tenacious, and result-driven.
• Ability to stay focus throughout change.
• Experience actively managing large, complex paid search and/or display campaigns a strong plus
The company offer great benefits – income protection, Health, Pension, Access to all PerkBox benefits, Support with any learning and development courses and given membership of IAB plus lots of socialising and very nice offices in Fitzrovia.