|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
|Salary||Up to 40K (dep on exp)|
The position requires a minimum of 3 years working within a media agency environment. They need an enthusiastic and pro-active candidate who is accustomed to the pressures and quick turnarounds of digital media. The candidate should showcase specific skills and experience relating digital media buying and planning and must show a proficient level of knowledge in self-service platforms such as Facebook Business Manager; Google Adwords; Sizmek; Double Click.
Primary Focus: Handle multi-territory digital campaign across social, search, video, content and display disciplines.
• Ensure all campaigns are managed and executed to an exceptional standard.
• Work closely with Account team to ensure digital strategy is executed consistently across product launches.
General Work: Day to day communication of updates and maintenance to both clients and agency departments involved in products.
• Responsibility for digital media going live and being optimised around client KPIs.
• Managing delivery of live campaigns and setting up multiple creative across digital channels
• Anticipating milestones and requirements on live digital campaigns are achievable.
• Reactive to adapt plans when circumstances change (release dates, budgets).
• Negotiate partnerships with media owners.
• Provide reporting and insight on all campaign digital performance.