|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
|Salary||To £35,000 (dep on exp)|
This role will see you take on the day to day account management lead for some majo0r clients and at times be involved in new business. Within your team your responsibilities will also include line management responsibility for 2 juniors. The agency are looking for a candidate with strong digital understanding and broad media planning experience who is highly analytical and driven to deliver results. The candidate should be confident working autonomously and able to put recommendations to clients with showing good story-telling and client leadership skills.
The agency offers a great opportunity to expand your skills and get involved in strategy, planning and buying, the latest tracking technology and campaign measurement across a variety of clients with online and offline channels closely integrated.
With 4+ years digital experience (agency side preferred) Account Managers bring with them a thorough understanding of the publisher landscape as well as systems and processes used to successfully implement various types of digital campaigns. They are strong planners with the ability to successfully put together, sell in and implement solid, well thought out media plans, always with a focus on client’s needs and their business objectives. As an account manager you will manage the day to day work of your juniors and be actively involved in their training and development.
• To comprehensively communicate and promote your area of specialism internally and externally.
• Proactively use understanding of clients business to drive conversations with clients and media owners that can influence, persuade.
• Foster the best possible working relationships with suppliers and creative agencies, as well as internal agency departments.
• To be able to manage upwards and downwards appropriately ensuring you have all the information you require to complete tasks and proactively manage deadlines.
• To develop confident presentation and negotiation skills, that have both strong and compelling arguments.
• Day to day client contact responsible and trusted with routine tasks and ad hoc inquiries relating to the managed campaigns
• Be responsible for ensuring we are passing on all market intelligence and media insight to our clients.
• Identify any client issues and resolve them demonstrating excellent personal and problem solving skills.
• Take part in face to face client meetings and presentations building strong client relationships
• A proven track record in delivering creativity and innovation in the digital landscape.
• To have a strong understanding of all media markets and in particular an in-depth knowledge of the Digital landscape (display, PPC, mobile, video, programmatic, social).
• Exploring new opportunities in market; not just about digital but instead identifying synergies between different platforms and opportunities that arise.
• Be able to demonstrate a full understanding of how to build a Digital strategy and integrate within a wider communications strategy, whilst delivering award winning work.
• Have strong knowledge and understanding of campaign performance measurement and be able to demonstrate how to optimise towards different KPIs depending on client objectives with a desire to consistently deliver strong results through testing and ongoing optimisation.
• Have an awareness of the commercial requirements of the agency and client requirements from a deal and value perspective.
• To be highly regarded by media owners, clients, colleagues and to have developed close relationships with them.
• Provide support and training for junior team members, including overseeing their output.