|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
|Salary||To £50,000 (dep on exp)|
A fantastic opportunity for an individual passionate about games to lead the performance digital for multiple gaming clients that sit within the agency's roster. The individual will be entrepreneurial, committed and have a gift for dealing with clients.
The role involves strategizing, planning and executing Mobile & Online Acquisition Campaigns. This is a chance to work closely with big publishers and devise their campaign strategies and develop their online business.
• Become ingrained with the Marketing Managers to fully understand their business model.
• Attend Digital Briefings and Strategy sessions
• Work directly with planning director to deliver campaigns.
• Brief media owners
• Budget management of multi-territory campaigns.
• Prepare and analyse responses of publishers based on campaign objectives and deliverables.
• Digital Channel KPI setting and Weight Distribution.
• Provide where needed digital strategy presentations for key releases and beats.
• Provide written and verbal justification with plans.
• Mobile Acquisition: Recommend Budget Weights by Territory and Key Mobile Acquisition Channel Weights based on market knowledge and client KPI’s
• Mobile Acquisition: Develop Relationships with Mobile Vendors and be well informed of market shifts and app store changes.
• Set up of the following campaign buying strategies
o Display and Video via Adserver
o Social Set up and optimisation
o Adwords set up and optimisation
o Datarama maintenance
o Tagging and Pixel Requests and set-up
o Mobile Acquisition: Appsflyer Campaign Set up and link ups
o Mobile Acquisition: Ensuring Appsflyer and Events are being optimised towards.
• Optimisation across campaigns to hit campaign goals and to strive to deliver the client maximum return for their investment.
• Manage always on campaign goals, budget stops and optimisations between platforms.
SUPPORTING DIGITAL GAMES LEAD
• Ensure the prompt delivery of requested projects
• Ensure a high level of attention to detail
• Help with the building of relevant Strategy documents.
• Strong ROI focus and understanding
• To understand CPA targets and have a real passion to optimise campaigns on a daily basis
• Understanding of search and social tools and mange the relationship with our search team.
• European media knowledge
• To manage remote hosting partnerships.
• Share any relevant knowledge within the agency
• Ensure all plans delivered to accounts in a prompt manner, that plans are correct and with clear instruction for invoicing purposes.
• Liaise with the Trading Director where relevant to ensure deals are being met and relevant information being shared.
• Take regular media owner meeting with all relevant partners to build strong relationships
• Present a professional outlook to all external partners
TOOLS & PLATFORM EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Google Adwords
• Facebook Business Manager
• Double Click
• Other Mobile SDK’s
• Twitter Business Manager
• Snapchat Business Manager
• Google Analytics Experience Preferable.