|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
|Salary||To £40k dep on experience|
Our client is a digital-first creative agency that was originally founded in 2011.
In early 2014, they sold a share of their business to a network, giving them the strength and backing of a major advertising and media network. But they stayed true to their roots with a culture and atmosphere of a start-up, with all the energy and opportunity for talent that brings.
Although their roots lie in mobile, they produce digital adverts and creative strategies for all digital platforms, including digital Out-Of-Home screens. As the technology landscape has become increasingly sophisticated, they have specifically developed expertise in the design and production of Dynamic adverts served under Programmatic Advertising. Using Data resources, this specialism involves producing multivariate creative testing, optimised to our brand’s KPIs.
In true start-up style, they regularly throw people in at the deep end, but with the right amount of backup and mentorship to help people succeed.
They are a talented bunch of technical specialists, designers, creative technologists, relationship managers, and strategists, crucially all under one roof – theirs!
Above all, they have produced some amazingly cool work for our clients who include many tier one brands.
The Digital Operations team is core to driving the success of their dynamic display creative offering (which is one of their fastest growing and most exciting product offerings). This position is pivotal in guiding – and growing, the team.
The move into dynamic creative brings with it lots of data opportunities and technical challenges. You will be required to understand the client’s strategies and guide the team to help successfully implement creative targeting solutions (working with different technology vendors), analyse/manage/test data across various ad-servers, and develop/maintain key relationships with corresponding media agency Ad-Ops teams.
You will be expected to deliver high-quality work on a multitude of projects, in a fast-paced and growing environment. The role requires significant liaison both internally and externally, so communication is key! The ideal candidate has significant digital experience, understands ad-server technology (and ‘the agency processes’) and is highly organized.
• Digital knowledge and experience
o knowledge of HTML5 and its capabilities
o use of the DoubleClick Stack and other ad-server technologies
o basic understanding of the programmatic landscape and digital media planning processes
• Experience working with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
o using spreadsheets, pivot tables, key formulas etc.
• Highly organised – ability to accurately set, manage and meet deadlines
o focused and driven, with a strong attention to detail
• Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously
o liaison with many stakeholders, requiring clear communication skills
• Ability to work independently, but also as part of a team
o i.e. managing, mentoring & upskilling Operations Executives
Daily Roles & Responsibilities
• Guide a small team of Operations Executives to manage the ‘collective team output’, delivering leadership, upskilling & mentorship as appropriate
• Seamlessly integrate the Digital Operations team alongside other departments to ensure the successful delivery of day-to-day client work.
This includes, but is not limited to:
o Working with Creative Strategists & Data Analysts to ensure complete and correct implementation of strategic initiatives to deliver against client KPIs (for reporting / PCA purposes)
o Working with Developers to deliver necessary technical implementation, including building/managing dynamic feeds, testing associated content and trouble-shooting campaigns where/when required
o Working with Account Management to ensure timely delivery of campaigns and effective management of client/media agency expectations
• Develop and maintain relationships with appropriate media agency personnel, incl. Ad Operations & Programmatic Planning teams, to become a priority escalation point when troubleshooting campaign activity
• Develop relationships with Technology vendors (especially ad servers) to help build improved processes/best-practices and aid future product roadmap development