|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
|Salary||To £30,000 (dep on exp)|
The agency are looking for a digital native to join the team to fill an important role on the recently won supermarket account. The ideal candidate is looking to work within a closely knit team and deepen his/her experience in planning and implementing innovative media campaigns. The agency offers a great opportunity to expand your skills and get involved in planning and buying, the latest tracking technology and campaign measurement across a variety of brand & DR campaigns with online and offline channels closely integrated. The account is the largest account in the agency – the perfect place for an ambitious and talented individual to progress his / her career over the coming years.
With 3+ years digital experience (agency side preferred) our Senior Planner / Buyers bring with them an extensive understanding of the publisher landscape as well as systems and processes used to successfully implement a display campaign including mobile, social and video. They are strong planners with the ability to successfully put together solid, well thought out media plans fitting into a wider comms strategy, closely working with the strategist on the account and always with a focus on client’s needs and their business objectives. They are looking for candidates that already have some management experience and are ready to step up into a more senior role. Responsibilities include day to day management of junior team members - effective delegation, regular 121s, ensuring quality of their work and providing training and support.
The new joiner will be taking the lead on programmatic planning – they have 3 traders to buy / optimize these campaigns.
He/she will also be responsible for cross platform digital brand planning for the client & overseeing campaign implementation by 2 juniors (1 PB & 1 Buyer). The role also includes overseeing AMP & Local campaign planning & delivery managed by the 2 juniors.
The SPB / AM will be working directly with a senior manager who works across the same work areas explained above as well as the Digital Group Account Director and Digital Strategist on the account.
The overall client team consists of 14 digital experts covering display, mobile, video, social and programmatic activity including dedicated AdOps & tech resource.
• A proven track record in delivering creativity and innovation in the Display landscape.
• To have a strong understanding of all media markets and in particular an in-depth knowledge of the Digital landscape (display, PPC, mobile, video, programmatic, social).
• Curiosity to find new relevant opportunities; not just about digital but instead identifying synergies between different platforms and opportunities that arise.
• Be able to demonstrate a full understanding of how to build a Digital strategy and integrate within a wider communications strategy, whilst delivering award winning work.
• Have strong knowledge and understanding of campaign performance measurement and be able to demonstrate how to optimise towards different KPIs depending on client objectives with a desire to consistently deliver strong results through testing and ongoing optimisation.
• Have an awareness of the commercial requirements of the agency and client requirements from a deal and value perspective.
• To be highly regarded by media owners, clients, colleagues and to have developed close relationships with them.
• Strong attention to detail on both their own output and the output of junior members of the team.
• Proactively use understanding of clients’ business to drive conversations with clients and media owners that can influence, persuade.
• Foster the best possible working relationships with suppliers and creative agencies, as well as internal agency departments.
• To be able to manage upwards and downwards appropriately ensuring you have all the information you require to complete tasks and proactively manage deadlines.
• To develop confident presentation and negotiation skills, that have both strong and compelling arguments.
• Day to day client contact responsible and trusted with routine tasks and ad hoc inquiries relating to the managed campaigns
• Be responsible for ensuring they are passing on all market intelligence and media insight to clients.
• Identify any client issues and resolve them demonstrating excellent personal and problem solving skills.
• Take part in face to face client meetings and presentations building strong client relationships