|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
|Salary||To £40,000 (dep on exp)|
This is a great chance for a digital account manager to make their next move to an entertainment focused agency that has a wide roster of entertainment clients,with big opportunities to prove themselves and move up the career ladder quickly.
The candidate will bring their expertise and experience to develop digital strategies and insights for their clients. You will drive performance through an unrivalled understanding of consumers and their behaviours. Innovation and creativity is paramount along with a strong understanding of the digital market place.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to advance their career and be involved with clients and agency. The right person will be self motivated and committed to drive digital strategy forward with clients and staff.
• Working closely with the Head of Digital & Digital Lead (trading, investment and strategic solutions).
• Drive Integrated planning and thinking across all digital channels and working closely with non-digital brand teams
• Lead the digital direction for client’s campaigns.
• Manage accounts effectively on a day to day basis
• Ensuring knowledge is shared and communicated to clients and agency.
• Championing digital areas within the agency (Video and Entertainment Display)
• Be a mentor to junior employees
• Help formulate new business digital strategy and planning.
• Pitch work and new business meetings
• Market & client reviews
• Strong internal PR with staff and team
• Deliver sound thought and logic to digital direction for agency and clients.
• Liaising with key client’s social team and manage the implementation of social campaigns for various film projects.
• Leading & Managing key client digital products across UK and Export Markets
• Managing client’s digital strategy and direction
• Strategy and implementation on plans.
• Budget structure, forecasts and delivery of campaigns.
• Managing key client’s digital investment.
• Trading and yearly deal structure integration.
• Identifying client and agency opportunities within digital space.
• Taking briefs and delivering on client KPI’s and objectives
• Managing the delivery of service and buying for key accounts.
• Social delivery and maintenance of key client accounts.
• Day-to-day management of plans across all clients
• Provide written and verbal justification on all plans
• Managing Post Campaign Analysis of each campaign and strategy. Identify year on year improvements, trading trends, optimisation learning’s.
• Ensure all clients are updated regularly on key areas (Social media, Futures, Films and games competitive analysis, Creative innovation & Trading)
• Build strong relationship with clients and media owners
• Help at driving digital knowledge and understanding within the agency.
The agency are looking for a highly motivated, entrepreneurial thinking digital manager. You should be comfortable talking to a client knowledgably and confidently about Video, Display, Social and Search. You will have established relations within the digital sector and bring your expertise to a growing digital team.
• Advanced digital knowledge (min 3/4 years)
• Excellent organisational and project management skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent written English
• Strong numeracy skills
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Solid account management/director experience, demonstrating a track record of strategic thinking, working in partnership with several campaigns simultaneously and within tight time demands.
• Proven experience of managing profitability of client accounts
• Demonstrable experience of involvement in business development and pitches.
• Working with the Digital Lead to manage and advance the team
• Driving the learning and development of digital account executives.
• Working closely with brand communication account directors to advance client understanding and agency knowledge pool.
• Champion digital areas and demonstrate knowledge to agency
• Run digital weeks and internal training
• Be a key focal point for the digital department
• Working with new business team to deliver on new client briefs and pitches.